Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Multiple skins will be installed. I installed the Chromo first so that people wouldn't have to look at the default vB3 style.

I've installed another skin but you guys can't see it yet because...well, it's not edited at all yet.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I dont like the idea of multiple skins for one reason: people who do the blending thing with their banners to blend with the color of the skin....it'll be useless because it wont look right to someone who is using a different skin. You'll have to use gifs for that..and its harder.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
So they'll have to blend with a few different colors then won't they!!!
The look of the board now is similar to the old one. The layout is becoming better.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I get it. Look at my sig and avatar. I changed it from the old vB2 colours to match the new default skin and will now have to do it again to match this one. The problem being that if it matches this one for me, it'll look stupid if someone else has a different skin. I'll leave it as it is for now as an example, for those who don't get it :)

N

·
0 Posts
It does not matter. GIFs can be used and they can be made. More skins, apparently, means a lot to these people. And I'm trying my best to please you bitches. </3

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
i agree with the homo, th quick reply box sucks, also isnt the complete forums a bit streched as in its not all on the screen, you need to scroll. Just wondering if that is avoidable?

Like the old one...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts