Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if it's only me, but I have noticed that the little drop down box/site navigator is gone. I used to use it a lot, and found it convenient to get from place to place, but now I have to go to the main page etc. to visit different sections.

Is this temporary, and what is the deal with it being gone anyway? Thanks a lot for the help in advance.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ohh, that's what it's called. It was on the tip of my tongue, just couldn't remember it. :)

Thanks for clearing that up anyway.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
The easiest way round it (I've found) is to open up different sections in a new tab in your browser (or a new window, if you're using IE).

N

·
0 Posts
Why waste time being in multiple sections? The main page has links to every sub-forum, so it's not like you have to click WWE to get to SmackDown!, etc.

·
15,672 Posts
Umm, that's kind of what I meant. I'll open up (for example) Suggestions in a new tab and then open threads from there, and then do the same with the other forums.

·
15,672 Posts
Ya, that's it, and then navigate from there. Pretty much the same as having the forum jump, in effect, except the menu becomes the jump and you open from that.

·
Banned
709 Posts
76ers said:
I liked the Forum Jump too will it ever come back?
I saw Nitemare i think on a another thread sayin it mite come back after WM21

·
15,672 Posts
Ah, you're right. I can only assume that "mite" didn't register with my brain.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts