Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a story in the Stories section that involves a sister and a brother getting it on aka screwing eachother. People bitch about how it is incest but I wonder why they don't read the title and realize that it will probably be incest. You got anything to say bout this?

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Yah this thread sux. Who cares what people think if they are too dumb tp see the title and put 2 and 2 together. WTF is up with these n00b rants all of a sudden?

·
Banned
914 Posts
I agree with you on this one BIG, I am pretty tired of people bitching about it even though its in the fucking title and they are too slow to figure it out. Besides, doesn't the guy say that it contains incest in the first major sentence? Damn retards.....

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
All stories suck.

N

·
0 Posts
I don't think incest should be allowed in the story section but Cody is an incest-loving fucker, so ya, that's the ONLY reason it's allowed.

N

·
0 Posts
Flash said:
The fact that we even have a Stories forum alarms me.
It'd be hard not to [notice the forum] unless you had no awareness (since it's on the home page).

rit

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Nitemare said:
It'd be hard not to [notice the forum] unless you had no awareness (since it's on the home page).

rit
Fine. Ahem...

The fact that there's even a demand for a Stories forum alarms me.

Hope that's better.

N

·
0 Posts
Stories are popular. I'm sure you read books. (*cough* Harry Potter freak *cough*)

o

·
Banned
914 Posts
^^^ Dat was cold Hombre but I have read the first book, it sucked ass. I didn't read any of the others because of it.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Harry Potter is the shit. It beats out those lame ass Lord of the Rings books.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts