Wrestling Forum banner

Since there is no HBK this year, who is going to "Steal the Show"?

1074 Views 11 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  Vic Capri
Everyone knows when WM time is afoot, HBK is the man to count on for a excellent performance! But, since there is no more HBK, we have to count on someone else for that special performance come WrestleMania time and so does the WWE.

I think if the WWE put enough trust and give alot of time to any of these certain superstars, then we could possibly have our next "Mr.WrestleMania"!

Daniel Bryan- Do I need to explain? Excellent performer, that I'm sure can really give us something truly legendary when the opportunity comes.

CM Punk- I think Punk can be the guy to rely on for a big match, in a big feud, and the payoff would be great instead of the opposite, i.e Orton vs HHH WM25

John Morrison- Morrison can do some amazing things inside a ring and outside of one. He is the only one out of all these guys that can handle a WrestleMania worthy spot! Giving us legendary moments that fans will talk about for years

Dolph Ziggler- Is someone I see huge potential in but, I need to see a little bit more from him to truly see what he is capable of.

Those are the big four of who I think can handle the title of "Mr.WrestleMania"
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,895 Posts
I'm guessing both Morrison and Kofi will be given extended runs that are partly designed to "steal the show" at some point or another. Daniel Bryan will probably get a decent run, too.

· Follower of Lockeism
13,499 Posts
If they need to be a face (which they usually do to wow the crowd like HBK) then I would say Morrison could become someone to steal the show in that fashion. He can do ridiculous things in the ring and some of the stuff he does is just amazing, defainatly someone with the ability to wow the crowd. Daneil Bryan could also be that person, but it wouldn't so much be the awe inspiring show stealing performance, more just the ability to put on a fantastic match.

· The Winds of Change
5,604 Posts
Really depends on what the match ups actually end up being. It is never just one superstar that steals the show, it's the match that steals the show...even if one of the superstars does all the heavy lifting.

I think if we were to see a match such as Daniel Bryan vs. Evan Bourne vs. Justin Gabriel...well, that would have a lot of potential come steal the show because of the sheer athleticism between those three men.

I do hope that the crowd is hot for Wrestlemania this year and gets into ever match. So many great matches over the past 2 years havee come across poorly on PPV due to the crowd's 'deadness'. If the Atlanta crowd stayed hot the entire show, I think there are a lot of potential match ups that could get the crowd going. I also think that if WWE decides to go through with a fresh face winning the Rumble and going on to WM, that superstar's match could steal the show based on the story alone.

· Registered
534 Posts
Not much that hasn't already been done.

But John Morrison and Alberto are the future.

I hope the doors dont hit Cena to hard on his way out (WWE should just trade him to TNA for fun)

· Registered
980 Posts
Best spot, Morrsion. Best match, Danielson.

· Registered
14,148 Posts
Everybody.

Is simple. Use your talent to its full potential. Make Wrestlemania a show focused heavily on wrestling. Forget guess host and music performances and all that crap. Make this a solid wrestling show from top to bottom with 3.5+ matches. They can easily do it if they book Wrestlemania right.

· Banned
18,124 Posts
Bryan, if they put him in 15 min singles match. [not gonna happen]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.