Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the current Ted Dibiase...

...to become interesting, he should lose his money and take inspiration from this guy...

...and become Ted "The Toolman" DiBiase. After all, ladies love a man who's good with his fingers. So this should get him over. Am I right?

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
LMAO

As long as Maryse either dumps him or nags him so he can truly draw from Tim Taylor on the male schovanism aspect

I'd mark out for a shovanistic gimmick character

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
It would be interesting if they did that. Cody Rhodes gimmick is sorta like the opposite of his dads(they used to call cody, the uncommon son of the common man).

Would be funny if we see DiBiase lose everything he has and he loses his rich lifestyle and is forced to live like "normal people" lol.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
That could actully be hilarious, I'd never take him seriously again though

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
That could actully be hilarious, I'd never take him seriously again though
I can't take him seriously now....
This gimmick could be different, and it would be cool to see if he could pull it off.
Not exactly like Tim Taylor but something similar.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Well since The WWE was promoting the Goo Goo Dolls, maybe they would have a guy with a Home Improvement character...

·
Registered
125 Posts
dibiase sucks...hes incredibly boring in the ring and its so obvious when he slaps his thigh to connect with a kick. it cant be any more obvious

if hes so rich then why doesnt he buy his way into the main event....

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
I think this idea is brilliant. There could be a Home Improvement stable.

Tim = Ted, obviously.

Jill = Maryse.

Al = Goldust, in golden flannel.

Wilson = Regal. Which kind of makes me sad to say, but let's face it, he'll never get another serious storyline again. So why the fuck not. I can totally see him reciting random poetry in Ted's time of need.

To totally bring it all together, you could bring in the actual Johnathan Taylor Thomas to play his son, Randy. And he'd probably do it. I'm guessing he needs the money.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
I think this idea is brilliant. There could be a Home Improvement stable.

Tim = Ted, obviously.

Jill = Maryse.

Al = Goldust, in golden flannel.

Wilson = Regal. Which kind of makes me sad to say, but let's face it, he'll never get another serious storyline again. So why the fuck not. I can totally see him reciting random poetry in Ted's time of need.

To totally bring it all together, you could bring in the actual Johnathan Taylor Thomas to play his son, Randy. And he'd probably do it. I'm guessing he needs the money.
Epic idea

What if these guys were his kids :

The oldest one (Brad) : Dolph Ziggler
Randy : Zack Ryder
The gothic youngest one (Mark) : Tyler Black , I mean "Seth Rollins" fpalm

Would be pretty funny

If TNA can deliberatley rip off the shore why can't WWE do this? Its even funnier!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts