Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems relatively obvious that the plan was a big blow-off match at Takeover Brooklyn III for Ciampa and Gargano, but that match seems to be in jeopardy since Tommaso is rumored to be out for the rest of the year (allegedly).

This match would have been unbelievable, two smaller guys with a heated rivalry kicking each other's asses in front of a hot crowd. Why not replace it with a very similar match??

Let me please state that I have no idea if they planned on having a UK championship match at Takeover regardless of Ciampa's injury, but if they didn't have any plans it seems to be very logical replacement now. Thoughts??

·
Registered
12,228 Posts
I would have assumed the rubber match between Dunne and bate was taking place in Brooklyn regardless. Ciampa and Gargano was probably my favorite WWE match last year in-ring and that had zero heat or build going in so yeah a card with those two matches would be insane were it to happen

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
I know this won't happen tho I'd rather them have bate vs Dunne three at SummerSlam then the wwe could show they are serious about the UK belt maybe they could launch uk show after if it's not already started

·
Registered
755 Posts
No rush for the rubber match. Let Dunne have a run with the belt and Bate to defeat some of the crouserweights on 205 Live. A year down the line when NXT next comes to England would be an amazing event.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts