Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, booker t just won the wwe title on raw tonite, so now i'm thinkin the wwe is gonna set up a fued between him and someone. i'm guessing that it will be with rodney mack. think for a second why. wit the exception of goldberg, rodney mack has won all of his matches since he debuted in the wwe. also on raw tonite, rosey was recruited by theodore long to "back the mack" , but that didn't go over too well (but y'all saw it, im guessing). wut the wwe probably will do is give rodney mack a push for the ic title. it's been obvious, teddy long screams out mack can beat any white boy any day. long will probably try to recruit booker t, but booker t won't want to go, thus starting the feud.

u'r thoughts?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good point. Remeber how Long asked Austin for Mack to go in the I'C rumble but Austin put in Booker Instead they might use that aswell. But wat WWE need to do is bring back either the Euro or the hardcore title so lower card stars that need a push but not a ridiculus one (when D'lo face HHH for the title) one where they can slowly push them up towards stardom like HHH rock Austin, the reason why their the top guys today is cause they started slowly (exceptions do apply though with lesnar and angle.
Good idea. Make sure u read my article aswell u'll enjoy it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts