Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I wouldn't have thought that they would be fighting, for many different reasons.

1) The match hasn't been announced and usually all the matches would have been announced this close to a ppv.

2) Neither of them hold a title so they don't really fit in with the whole theme of the night. They already have Punk/HHH on the card which isn't a title match so adding another would really dilute the concept of a show full of championship matches.

3) We've only just been told that there are 2 Sin Cara's, they've not even been physical towards each other yet nor shown any ill will toward the other. They could be booked as a tag-team yet and might never face each other. Most likely they will face each other at a PPV but not yet, they need to build this up further with the 2 guys noticeably falling out and becoming nuisances toward the other.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wouldn't have thought that they would be fighting, for many different reasons.

1) The match hasn't been announced and usually all the matches would have been announced this close to a ppv.

2) Neither of them hold a title so they don't really fit in with the whole theme of the night. They already have Punk/HHH on the card which isn't a title match so adding another would really dilute the concept of a show full of championship matches.

3) We've only just been told that there are 2 Sin Cara's, they've not even been physical towards each other yet nor shown any ill will toward the other. They could be booked as a tag-team yet and might never face each other. Most likely they will face each other at a PPV but not yet, they need to build this up further with the 2 guys noticeably falling out and becoming nuisances toward the other.

Thanks for the reply, look forward to your video after Night of Champions, they are usually very good.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Sin Cara's what?

Puntuation jokes 8*D

I think they'll have some kind of skit on the show, possibly backstage. But it is Night of Champions, so they aren't gonna have too many non-championship matches.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
You know how I know who the real Sin Cara is? He has a black mark on his boot!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts