Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, here it is in case you haven't watched in awe enough times already:

A few things I want to say about this promo:

1) It looks like his movepool is largely going to remain the same. This obviously clashes with Mysterio's set (as mentioned in the past) but keeping Sin Cara on RAW and Rey on SD should keep things fresh.

2) Huge debut is clearly imminent - again, this is incredibly obvious, but something I haven't seen mentioned is a possibility of a WM debut. A lot of people talk about MitB often being a clusterfuck of wasted talent being, well, wasted. Why not have MitB this year and let Sin Cara make a surprise debut? It'll immediately expose him to the WWE Universe like no other way possible, putting him straight over, and he wouldn't even need to win.

3) The logos appearing in the past for Sin Cara looked boring/generic. The latest one (see the end of the promo above) looks pretty decent, but I can't help but think that it belongs on the side of a can of beer...

· Registered
9,636 Posts
Bryan, Bourne and Morrison are screwed if Sin Cara is heading to RAW. I still think its 50/50 between RAW and Smackdown. REally depends if Rey puts Cody Rhodes over big time at Mania and takes a break, in which case Sin Cara could essentially replace Rey on Smackdown.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.