·
Registered
267 Posts
I'm going with Sin Cara.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Enough with the Sin Cara jokes, allready. :D:D:D

I think Hunico should win, so the storyline can be furthered logically, since he would have robbed misticos identity then.

The other way around, theres would not be a lot to talk about...

·
Registered
12,524 Posts
Common sense since Hunico should win this one....but this is WWE in 2011 so who knows what's going to happen.

·
Banned
13,409 Posts
Sin Cara will defeat Sin Cara and the Cara will attack Cara after the match then Cara will be assisted out of the arena on a strechter while Cara celebrates in the ring with a taco

·
Registered
285 Posts
the reasons i prefer hunico over mistico are = hunico is slighty taller, can cut a decent enough spanglish promo, and the black outfit looks cooler.

that and mistico is a gimmick thief :eek:, and that just aint right.
Mistico didn't stole the gimmick, CMLL stole only the name.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Mistico didn't stole the gimmick, CMLL stole only the name.

i see, so the 2nd mistico AKA, blue sin cara didn't know CMLL screwed hunico over, for the name rights?

still, i want hunico to win at HIAC, and hopefully come out on top in the fued, if WWE decide to do cara vs cara over a long stretch.

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
I think Hunico will win this so the feud can carry on through to Vengeance and maybe even Survivor Series. Plus Mistico is already a solid face and so a Hunico win will solidify him as a credible mid-card heel.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts