Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF was that shit? It surpassed Kelly Kelly matches and my God it makes Sharmel vs Jenna look like a 5 star match.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
It was dreadful. No flow, no structure, just a big mess of "OMGAH~" spots. Nothing interesting or appealing about it at all. I'm unimpressed by this 'feud' already. Not the worst of the year, but definitely one of them. Cole/Lawler shouldn't even count tbh.

·
Premium Member
43,608 Posts
I saw Hardy Vs. Sting at Victory Road and Lawler Vs. Cole at Wrestlemania. I highly doubt the Cara/Cara battle was as bad as those.

Now was it bad? Well I don't know. I didn't see it, but both Sin Cara's have failed to impress, so I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't gel real well.

·
Indeed
16,935 Posts
I have no idea what's been going on with Mistico/Sin Cara or fucking Hunico. Hunico was a beast in FCW and Mistico/Sin Cara was pretty damn solid in his NJPW matches earlier in the year and in CMLL. I have not seen the match yet, so I'll have to judge it for myself, though.

·
Banned
2,092 Posts
That match wasnt that bad, stupid Audience is STUPID, both wrestlers couldve told a better story but still the audience was in the wrong for that one..Hunico cant hang with Sin Cara..

·
Registered
634 Posts
I have no idea what's been going on with Mistico/Sin Cara or fucking Hunico. Hunico was a beast in FCW and Mistico/Sin Cara was pretty damn solid in his NJPW matches earlier in the year and in CMLL. I have not seen the match yet, so I'll have to judge it for myself, though.
This is true. I don't know what it is: Trouble seeing because of masks with no eyeholes? Lighting? Real Life tension? NO IDEA! What is up with these two? They are so much better than what they showed tonight. As for the match being worst of the year, that's a bit of a strech. The main problem to me seemed there was NO flow- good spots but no flow. It wasn't that bad.

EDIT: Just saw on another site, did the crowd really chant "boring" during their match? I wasn't paying attention to the lousy crowd during this match. If so, the fuck?

1 - 20 of 86 Posts