Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
5,069 Posts
No, Jericho confronted him for annoying everyone on the bus. And then he smacked Jericho.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
There's two versions of this story going around.

Version 1. Hunico was making weird noises wrestlers in the bus asked him to stop but he didn't cared and continued until Jericho got up and asked him to stop Hunico told him to fuck off then decked him with a right hand Jericho bit his finger and was threatening him about not working for the company anymore.

Version 2 everything went the same until Hunico told him to fuck off. They got in a heated argument Jericho threw the first punch missed him Hunico decked him with a right hand and Jericho bit his finger. Everything else after that happened as I mentioned on version 1.

Who's to say which version is true? No one knows.

Also is it safe to say that Hunico's finger just made the list :y2j

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Who the fuck is Hunico really? Got Mistico's gimmick, gets into fights and to be honest he's not THAT special of superstar. Is he Vince's lost Mexican son?

·
Banned
5,069 Posts
Who the fuck is Hunico really? Got Mistico's gimmick, gets into fights and to be honest he's not THAT special of superstar. Is he Vince's lost Mexican son?
Hunico is a great wrestler he can work every style there is.

Is just wwe with their if you're Mexican you're either a mask wrestler or a taco man mentality. He's a legit bad ass and not bad on the mic either. But of course you marks wouldn't recognize talent even if it sat on your face.

·
Registered
12,000 Posts
Why? Just let Sin Cara let out his frustration in the ring. Sin Cara is becoming a legit fan fav with this shit.

I can only imagine this shit in the 80s and 90s, telling some of those guys to take anger management.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Maybe they coudn't handle a supposed jobber being so tough over backstage news :lmao

·
Registered
391 Posts

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
I want to see skits of Sin Cara having anger management classes with Dr. Shelby! Give these guys something for us to care and remember about!

41 - 53 of 53 Posts