Wrestling Forum banner

Sin Cara Promo Video 3/7/11 RAW

9413 63
This promo video was amazing. i expect great things from Sin Cara i have watched some of his matches in CMLL as Mistico and this guy can be a great draw in WWE especially when Rey Mysterio decides to hang up his boots. What creative plans do you think they have in store for him?
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

· Registered
10,981 Posts
What I like about Sin Cara is his costume. There's just something cool about it. (I'm the guy of kind that watches superhero movies for the costume design, so I'm just into that sort of stuff).

WWE NEEDS to revitalize the Cruserweight division. Back in 07 it needed to die but now it's time to bring it back to life.

· Registered
3,657 Posts
was waiting for this thread to come up, I hope this guy is successful in the WWE, I want him to face rey mysterio for wrestlemania - maybe a retirement match and rey passes the torch to him but we'll see.

· Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
he looks great.

problem is can anyone actually match his speed?? even morrison, bourne and rey would struggle against him.
that is true his speed is amazing i can see only bourne being close to matching his speed

· The Winds of Change
5,629 Posts
I really liked the promo video building him up. I hope they don't jump the gun on a feud with Rey too quickly, and save it for Wrestlemania 28. Seeing as the event is taking place in Miami where there is a huge Hispanic market, the match could get over big time.

· Registered
317 Posts
Great promo. I hope management will allow him to run with it instead of being overly cautious and imposing excessive limitations on the things that we know he is capable of doing. I am genuinely excited about his debut but in the back of my mind I have been underwhelmed by how the WWE has been debuting superstars of late. Of course he will need to be paired with agile co-performers, but I'm sure the likes of Morrison and Bourne can hang with him.

· Registered
2,491 Posts
it was a cool promo.

the problem is doesn't wwe like to limit their wrestlers doing all the high flying risky stuff?

· Zombo
12,692 Posts
I thought the promo did a great job of building him up as something exciting. The slowly rising mask really gave the presence of this superhero-type character who's preparing to head into the battle. The standing hurricanrana-type move where he lands on his feet looks pretty damn cool too (sorry if that sentence sounded a little like Taz). Looking forward to seeing some fresh moves / matches once again!

· copy of a copy of a
4,194 Posts
alex koslov jobbed to alberto del rio and now was used as the guy sin cara performed moves on in the vignette

koslov is going places i tell ya!
Don't know if these are any significant signs of "going places" (unless sarcasm), but I'm definitely waiting for his call-up. Right now a good old anti-America gimmick would be refreshing, as funny as it sounds considering how unoriginal and stale it's become over the years. How's he done in FCW? Haven't watched in a while.

Really excited to see Sin Cara, but more so on Smackdown out of the two.

· Registered
738 Posts
1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.