Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Legion of Hell.. That has nothing to do with Del Rio not being a draw. If WWE really thought that, they wouldn't keep on pushing him.
Also think about this; Sin Cara is a face, Del Rio a heel. The way Sin Cara looks makes the cover more "special and flashy" and stuff.
Most of the buyers are kids anyway, who hate Del Rio. Enough reasons to choose Mr. Cara over Mr. Rio ;)

Either way, it looks cool!

·
The Dynasty
473 Posts
Sin Cara is a face...... Well, one of them is. Del Rio is a heel. It makes more sense for Cara to be on it.

·
Registered
240 Posts
The WWE have to keep the mexican market happy somehow, and by putting one of their most respected wrestlers on the cover is a good selling point for them.

They should have different covers for different countries.
I.e.
John Cena: US
Wade Barrett: UK
Sheamus: Ireland
Sin Cara: Mexico
Yoshi Tatsu: Japan
Etc, so on and so forth.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
The WWE have to keep the mexican market happy somehow, and by putting one of their most respected wrestlers on the cover is a good selling point for them.

They should have different covers for different countries.
I.e.
John Cena: US
Wade Barrett: UK
Sheamus: Ireland
Sin Cara: Mexico
Yoshi Tatsu: Japan
Etc, so on and so forth.
What about Australia? Nathan Jones?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Yea why not, have a superstar of each nationality on the cover of each countries cover.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Yea why not, have a superstar of each nationality on the cover of each countries cover.
The money involved is probably why. These games cost millions of dollars to produce these days (even more if they completely re-haul the game system). Honestly, I'd rather play a sound game than a shitty one because they spent their cash on printing different covers for each country.

Just sayin'.

·
Registered
240 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
I think it might just a little bit. :lmao A south-african wrestler representing australia on the cover wouldn't make sense marketing wise.

·
Vacay in Suplex City!
1,778 Posts
Pretty cool cover, And the reason Del Rio is not on the cover is because hes a heel..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts