Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Why in the hell has the wwe not stopped the damn mood lighting during his matches?

I dig the move though and think he should keep it.
was thinking same thing.

·
Registered
16,455 Posts
that's a pretty good move... Really like it and very flexible on different sized opponents too. That aside Sin Cara still need a hell of a lot more work before he's credible, I suppose a good finisher is a start :p

·
Registered
400 Posts
ive seen eddie do it before looks like a hurricarana and drew just didnt roll through with it so he face planted

·
Banned
5,274 Posts
Really cool move, i dont know if it is original or not. Has anyone see this before? I dont watch too much indy.

That's a move that depends entirely on the sell. That guy in that gif, looks like Drew, sold it very well.

Getting the legs around the head is easy, the seller has to make it look good is the hard part. I know that's true for a lot of moves, but I don't think there's a lot of room for Sin Cara to botch it himself.

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
amazing red must be p***ed right now

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
That's a move that depends entirely on the sell. That guy in that gif, looks like Drew, sold it very well.

Getting the legs around the head is easy, the seller has to make it look good is the hard part. I know that's true for a lot of moves, but I don't think there's a lot of room for Sin Cara to botch it himself.
with a standing oponent should work too.

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
I like it. He needs to also still use the Senton as well, and maybe bring back the Senton/Lionsault combo finisher which was the coolest one in the company imo.

That's pretty cool. What was his old finisher?
Before coming to WWE, it was the cross armbreaker that Alberto Del Rio does, only he he did it flashier.

Since coming to WWE, he's used like 4 different finishers.

The first one was very flashy: He would Senton Bomb from the top rope in the middle of the ropes from the outside of the ring, then rolling stand up from the senton and run to the other ropes and do a Lionsault for the pin. Like a combo finisher. No one's kicked out of it, but I think they changed it up because the degree of difficulty and injury factors are high (I don't recall him ever botching it or hurting anyone though).

Then, he switched to an impact version of his flashy cross armbreaker, where he would just slam someone into the mat but not do the armbreaker.

Then he switched to just using the Senton Bomb from the corner like the Hardy Boyz used to do.

Now he does this Hurricanrana DDT thing.

Like Renegade said.

Don't know how I feel about this. It looks cool, but if he botches that? Yikes.
Actually, it's a pretty safe move if you look at it. It's one of the safer head-impact moves because the seller has almost complete control over where his head goes. Sin Cara just sort of spins into him (with all his applied force going to the side, not downward), then spins off of the guy as the DDT part is happening. That's all selling by the other guy.

Sorta like how the RKO would never work or look good unless the other guy jumped into the air for no reason except to make the RKO look good. Or people jumping back and into the air after getting hit with the stunner even though there's no way that'd physically happen. . .unless someone's just trying to sell it.

I think it's a safe move as far as DDT-type moves go. Orton's rope DDT is far more dangerous, as was the Impaler DDT, Mickie James' DDT, the Brainbuster suplex DDT. . .etc. This move seems completely safe as far as wrestling moves go.

·
Registered
979 Posts
He could also adapt it for when they're leant on the ropes (Mysterio style), so it drills their neck into the ropes. As mentioned though, just hope he doesn't botch it :/

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Before coming to WWE, it was the cross armbreaker that Alberto Del Rio does, only he he did it flashier.
La Mistica was much more than a flashier Del Rio armbar, in fact the submission position is in the opposite direction, with the opponent looking to the mat. One of my favorites moves.

·
Registered
274 Posts
He could also adapt it for when they're leant on the ropes (Mysterio style), so it drills their neck into the ropes. As mentioned though, just hope he doesn't botch it :/
I hope not, those rope-based moves always look so fake IMHO.

Gettin' luchadores over by letting them do luchadore moves. I'm a genius! :vince3

21 - 36 of 36 Posts