Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Is a Snit Head
22,356 Posts
Think about how impressive it is that the Ascension stuck around for so long. I looked up Viktor on IWD and they have all of his wins and losses. In his last 300 matches he is 4-296.

·
Aviary Bro Fist
14,043 Posts
It was pissing ridiculous what they did to The Ascension, no obviously they were not going to be the next Road Warriors or anything, but damn what a total waste.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
2,859 Posts

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
Luke Harper is a big loss for the WWE. He was great in the ring, and had a silent charisma about him. He did have a tremendous upside but as usual WWE had no idea how to use him. He will do great wherever he ends up going.

I never really saw any kind of potential in Sin Cara or Ascension.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,728 Posts
It's about time WWE released The Ascension.

They've done nothing in years.
Very close. They did something to bring the new guys from NXT over in the beginning of this year. Then they were off-TV again. Overall you are right. WWE ruined the tag team divisions anyway, so there were no matches they had need the Ascension. Tag team booking was really bad the last few years. The moments it couldve become better, Strowman came out and steamrolled five teams at once.

Meanwhile backstage
Bo Dallas says, "WOW!! Extra chicken tenders in catering!! W00t!! Where did these come from!! I'm staying with the WWE!!"
From WWE POV he had a title on the main roster and was in some bigger storyline. So he got the "established" tag.

Where does The Ascension go? Impact or tries to get into Japan?
Think about how impressive it is that the Ascension stuck around for so long. I looked up Viktor on IWD and they have all of his wins and losses. In his last 300 matches he is 4-296.
It was pissing ridiculous what they did to The Ascension, no obviously they were not going to be the next Road Warriors or anything, but damn what a total waste.
I am not sure, the Ascension can be repaired. The last "big" thing they did, was just silly stuff with the Fashion Police.
So please no Ascension 2.0 with similar name and look. If they stay together, they should - in my opinion - reinvent the team.

·
Registered
810 Posts
I might be in the minority but I think Luke Harper is very overrated. He’s a halfway decent wrestler who I’ve never heard cut a decent promo. His character is he wears the same dirty shirt everyday. Yeah maybe WWE didn’t give him anything but they didn’t give Bray anything either and he came up with his own character and now he’s champion. I may be wrong but I just don’t think Harper will ever be more than an opening match guy.

81 - 90 of 90 Posts