Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
10,858 Posts
He's going to the Del Rio Mexican promotion. He had three years left and they let him go - tells you what they think about him. WWE owns the Sin Cara character of course - if they wanted to they could "re-cast" it again.

·
#BAYBAY
20,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shame about Brodie Lee being released.

They shouldn't have split Harper & Rowan during the draft. Harper had been been back like 6 weeks beforehand, then the draft happens & he's MIA again.

·
Registered
10,858 Posts
^Supposedly only folks they don't think will help AEW or won't go there. Harper could go to AEW though, but given "come to terms on release" verbiage and how Harper had 4-5 months left I'm betting he agreed not to sign with AEW for the length of his remaining WWE contract. So either he hits the indies for a spell or he could to a Japan tour maybe.

I think he probably could make more money in Japan.

No way Revival gets theirs (even if they still want it). Oney re-signed. I don't know of any other overt malconents. Rusev seems happy again and Lana just re-signed.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,536 Posts
WWE has so many wrestlers, that for the next few years it should be more releases/firing than hirings.
Sorry for the bragging of that Performance Center but that's how it is...

·
Registered
666 Posts
Thank goodness Luke Harper was released. I liked the guy.

I now never have to worry about seeing him randomly paired with the joke Bray Wyatt, or Rowan AGAIN,for the 10th time.

He was also too talented to be wasted as an accomplice to that fat piece of overrated crap Bray Wyatt. Never got that long sustained singles push a big man so talented as he deserved.

Couldn't give a damn about Hunico either ways.

·
Registered
10,858 Posts
Wasn't "The Miracle" on the Cody Rhodes post release "I want to wrestle" to-do list? Though admittedly that was three years ago now, and Mikey has tanked. I'm not even sure he wants his release. I mean re-sign to a five year deal and mere weeks later whine for a release?

·
Premium Member
4,063 Posts
I wish them the best as well. Hopefully wherever they’d go this time around, they’d be used a little bit better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 90 Posts