Wrestling Forum banner

Sin Cara is going to wrestlemania 27?

6K views 36 replies 19 participants last post by  GamerGirl 
#1 ·
So, we all know that Sin Cara (mistico) is skipping FCW and going right to the Main Roster, but according to a WWE.com report on him "Sin Cara is set to have a huge impact on WWE over the next few weeks, and all eyes are focused on his next move." Is Sin Cara debuting before Wrestlemania? I can only see this happening if he is in the MITB match, but I don't think he should lose his first PPV match (If there is even a MITB.) Thoughts?

#2 ·
I expect he'll make it onto the WM card somehow, but that tidbit doesn't necessarily mean he's going to wrestle. Having a "huge impact on WWE over the next few weeks" could mean anything, he might just be promoting himself as a WWE guy around Mexico for all we know. Of course, that's not what most of us would consider a huge impact, but you know how WWE is...

And I don't care how big he is in Mexico, there's no way he should win MITB with a month in the company. That's absurd to the highest level.

#4 ·
This is what I meant, perhaps I didn't word it correctly. I want him to be on the card is some capacity and win, but yeah, he shouldn't win MITB. Perhaps he will even the odds when Dusty attacks Rey?

#7 ·
That'd prove that WWE are serious about him, but they'd need the right opponent and I'm not sure they have it right now. Everybody's tied up. I think if they could find a way to bring him back, they could put Sin Cara in the ring with Chris Jericho, because I think he'd be an ideal guy to put him over. He's taken seriously by everyone, but at the same time, he can job to anybody believably. He'd make him look like a star.

#5 ·
Too bad WRESTLEmania is only about the scheduled 8 or 9 "big time" matches or else if it had anything to do with just wrestling in a couple of undercard matches I'd love to see Sin Cara vs. Daniel Bryan since Mysterio seems to have a feud going on with Cody Rhodes right now or else Mysterio/Sin Cara would be ideal.

#13 ·
That seems perfect, except for him turning. There's no way you can turn a small, high flying, acrobatic lucha libre into a heel. The crowd just won't buy it, everybody will be cheering for him because of his moves. They especially won't buy it from somebody who can't speak English, because he can't even get his points across properly to the crowd of why he's doing it and whatever.

However, Dusty and Cody vs Rey and him is perfect for a debut, because with Dusty's involvement, that allows the scenario for a partner to come into play. I hadn't thought of that but that seems like it would work fine. Teaming with Rey will instantly get him over with the WWE fans too.

#14 ·
Yeh fair enough, but they should do the eventual Mask vs. Mask blowoff match at next year´s mania. So maybe not turn him on his debut, but eventually. I dont see Mysterio being the heel in that feud.

#15 ·
As much as I don't think Rey turning heel works, because he just doesn't have the mic skills or the look or the heel presence for it, Rey would have to be the heel. It would just mean so much more if he were the heel in a feud, unless you keep it face vs face. He could turn on Sin Cara and talk about how he's being overlooked and how this new guy is trying to steal his spot and how he's not going to allow that to happen. Then at WrestleMania, if they did mask vs mask, they could have Rey lose and retire, because they're certainly not going to unmask Sin Cara since he's going to be "the new Rey".

#16 · (Edited)
A possible storyline for Sin Cara in Wrestlemania

Rey Mysterio Jr. (after a violent match versus Cody Rhodes) is attacked and badly hurted by Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez. Vince (he is face) gets suddendly angry and strips Del Rio from his Wrestlemania spot and remplaces him with (anybody even Santino Marella).

But he sets a revenge match for Wrestlemania and ask both Del rio and Rey to choose partners for this "hair versus mask" tag team match Rey and partner VS Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez. This special stipulation is chosen to honor Lucha Libre.

A few weeks later, Brodus Clay is attacked and wounded in the ring by an unknown masked wrestler (Chimera). This scene is used to heat up Chimera and his moveset. Later we found RR unconscious and hurted backstage. Del Rio complains to Vince who refuses to change the match card. It will be a Tag team match. This full sequence is used to remind the fans about the existence of this match and to introduce Chimera.

At Wrestlemania Del Rio calls his new partner (Chimera : surprising isn't it ?) and Rey calls his (Sin Cara). We watch and enjoy an impressive tag team match in Miami with a huge latino population. At the end of the match Sin Cara suddendly betrays Rey Misterio Jr (improvised face to face match). Rey is saved by Hunico and Epico who fight Sine Cara with him (improvised 3 on 1 to show how much Sine Cara is divine).

Brodus, Del Rio, Chimera come to the rescue and destroy the faces before to quit the arena.

A new feud begins : Del Rio stable (Sin Cara) versus Rey stable (Rey Misterio Jr.) until Sin Cara becomes a face after hurting Rey in a cage match at Extreme Rules and watching Del Rio destroying him with a chair (honor and values always win).

Since then Hunico and Epico fight for tag teams, Chimera often helps Del Rio and announces him (as RR). Rey, Del Rio and Sine Cara are huge single stars until Rey retires and gives his legacy to Sine Cara and Hijo Del Rey Misterio.

#17 ·
A possible storyline for Sin Cara in Wrestlemania

Rey Mysterio Jr. (after a violent match versus Cody Rhodes) is attacked and badly hurted by Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez. Vince (he is face) gets suddendly angry and strips Del Rio from his Wrestlemania spot and remplaces him with (anybody even Santino Marella).

But he sets a revenge match for Wrestlemania and ask both Del rio and Rey to choose partners for this "hair versus mask" tag team match. This stipulation is chosen to honor Lucha Libre.

A few weeks later, Brodus Clay is attacked and wounded in the ring by an unknown masked wrestler (Chimera). This scene is used to heat up Chimera and his moveset. Later we found RR unconscious and hurted backstage. Del Rio complains to Vince who refuses to change the match card. It will be a Tag team match. This full sequence is used to remind the fans about the existence of this match and to introduce Chimera.

At Wrestlemania Del Rio calls his new partner (Chimera) and Rey calls his (Sin Cara). We watch and enjoy an impressive tag team match in Miami with a huge latino population. At the end of the match Sin Cara suddendly betrays Rey Misterio Jr (improvised face to face match). Rey is saved by Hunico and Epico who fight Sine Cara with him (improvised 3 on 1 to show how much Sine Cara is divine).

Brodus, Del Rio, Chimera come to the rescue and destroy the faces before to quit the arena.

A new feud begins : Del Rio stable (Sin Cara) versus Rey stable (Rey Misterio Jr.) until Sin Cara becomes a face after hurting Rey in a cage match at Extreme Rules and watching Del Rio destroying Rey with a chair (honor and values always win).

Since then Hunico and Epico fight for tag teams, Chimera often helps Del Rio and announces him (as RR). Rey, Del Rio and Sine Cara are huge single stars until Rey retires and gives his legacy to Sine Cara and Hijo Del Rey Misterio.
That's a terrible thing to do to Del Rio, just terrible. He's right on the brink of becoming one of WWE's biggest stars and you want to take that away?

That's not even an option, actually, according to current WWE direction. Winning the Royal Rumble is airtight. Vince couldn't even fire Randy Orton after Orton kicked him in the head because he was guaranteed a title match at WrestleMania.

#18 ·
So, we all know that Sin Cara (mistico) is skipping FCW and going right to the Main Roster, but according to a WWE.com report on him "Sin Cara is set to have a huge impact on WWE over the next few weeks, and all eyes are focused on his next move." Is Sin Cara debuting before Wrestlemania? I can only see this happening if he is in the MITB match, but I don't think he should lose his first PPV match (If there is even a MITB.) Thoughts?
Yay!

#20 ·
Nah Cara as the heel and he defeats Rey in a Mask vs. Mask match at mania or in a mask vs. career match. think of the heat he would get. I agree with you however that they want to make sin cara the new uber face over rey mysterio.

#22 · (Edited)
He'll get heat for that but it ultimately won't work. He's so flashy in the ring that it's not gonna matter that he's a heel, people are gonna cheer for him because of his moves.

He's in a much better position to draw as a face than he is as a heel. In fact, WWE will probably get a lot of backlash from turning him heel with what his position is in Mexico.

It's called innovation

My previous idea above features :

- The arrival of Chimera as a new wrestler (Ricardo Rodriguez deserves that)
- A beatdown of Brodus Clay
- Rey and Sin Cara as a team versus Del Rio and Chimera (face Sin Cara)
- a Betray by him versus Rey (heel Sin Cara)
- an epic 3 on 1 match with Rey, Hunico. Epico against Sin Cara (great spot to show the power of Sin Cara)
- a redemption at Extreme Rules and passing the torch (Sin Cara definitely face).

it's just EPIC
It also involves Del Rio not main eventing WrestleMania, therefore it fails, and hard.

Also, I'm not quite sure you realize how utterly moronic it is to turn a guy, especially a guy who most WWE fans aren't familiar with, heel, and then turn him face a month later.

#24 · (Edited)
He'll get heat for that but it ultimately won't work. He's so flashy in the ring that it's not gonna matter that he's a heel, people are gonna cheer for him because of his moves.

He's in a much better position to draw as a face than he is as a heel. In fact, WWE will probably get a lot of backlash from turning him heel with what his position is in Mexico.

It also involves Del Rio not main eventing WrestleMania, therefore it fails, and hard.

Also, I'm not quite sure you realize how utterly moronic it is to turn a guy, especially a guy who most WWE fans aren't familiar with, heel, and then turn him face a month later.
Del Rio would fell far more honored by a match with Rey Misterio and Mistico than with a simple Wrestlemania spot against Edge. He can also easily regain this "brink of greatness" statut in a few matches versus Mysterio and later versus Sin Cara.

It's not moronic, Mistico, sorry Sin Cara is able to be cheered and loved both as a face or a heel.

#23 ·
And I do not think honestly Ricardo Rodriguez will be transformed to Chimaera and wrestle on a continuous basis. I hope he does for him, I just see him staying what he is now. Del Rio is the centre of attention and on the brink of greatness, but you already knew that.

#27 ·
the thing is debuting sin cara to early will kill any possible next yr feud and could also kill the cody rhodes push, all of the ideas have been lack luster i honestly think sin cara should just be put in matches against no bodies, let him defeat the likes of r truth, swagger or a good match against morrison or so and easily chuck him into MITB wether he wins or not depends totally on creative however i reckon that john morrison has a defo win.

however mystico wins and cashes in on del rio? now that could be quite epic if played out right. gives him enough time to win and drop the title in time for next yr for a final fairwell to rey rey

#29 ·
They can do Mysterio vs Cara at next years WM, Mysterio-Rhodes is already being built, and they can have Cara do some small things and slowly build him up(like i mentioned, him and mysterio possibly even teaming up or something) and eventually we see him turn on Mysterio and then Cara-Mysterio at WM next year

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.