Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
3,113 Posts
I'm really liking this. Nice bg, great border, and great use of gradient on the text. Probably one of your best that I've seen. 9/10

The green day one is also good. Nice bg and great job on blending and cuts. The gothic punk text fits perfectly with the banner. 8/10

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Green Day: I like it. The effects on the pics and the text is great, simple but great, it fits.

OZ: It's pretty good. I don't really like the metallic effect on texts but this one worked, it's mmm amazing.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
10/10, I'd hit it.

But yeah, nice banner. Like the effect and the lines look nice the text is cool and it's all well placed. Simple is nice :).

Greenday is simple so yeah, cool, nice banner :).

·
version six
3,891 Posts
The OZ thing is really, really good. It's simple, yet looks awesome. Im not really feeling the Green Day banner as much. I think you should make a matching avatar for your OZ banner. It would look amazing as a set.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Your OZ logo is cool, nice effects etc. I'm not as keen on your greenday banner, but it's still good. OZ = 9/10. Greenday = 8/10. Good stuff.

·
The man who taught Vince Russo everything he knows
1,933 Posts
w3ll m3h f1nk5 [email protected] teh 1337 oz, 8u770n? 0r 10g0 15 g00d, 8u7 n07 t3h gr33nd4y b4nn3r...

...that was fun.

First is the oz a button or logo? Could be both..

anyway, yes its simple, and i guess it works.

Not decided on the text, i mean the text effects, it like, doesnt look smooth....cant really describe what i mean, so i wont...

ehm like the border.

7/10

1 - 8 of 8 Posts