Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simple question: In your opinion,what would be the absolute worst thing that can happen in
1)The WWE
2)TNA

In my opinion the worst thing that the WWE can do now is somehow manage to derail the whole Nexus story line, especialy if that means that the Nexus are gonna be jobbed out like they are nothing at Summerslam. The Nexus should in my opinion at least be made to look somewhat credible at their Summerslam bout but with all the talk about something huge being planned at Summerslam for the Nexus storyline, I am hopefull that these guys aren't going to be made out to be nothing

In TNA i would have to say, that while this whole ECW thing they are doing is cool, I'm afraid they are gonna loose focus yet again on their home grown talent. Why does the roster keep growing when there isn't enough tv time for everyone as it is? I mean no dissrespect to guys like Tommy Dreamer and all the ECW guys, but it seems like TNA is starting to focus on "older generation guys" for ratings. Some time in the Future all of the older guys are gonna get too old to compete and I'm afraid that by then TNA will have spent all there time and money promoting the guys who are retiring instead of the younger generation of performers that they have already

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Re: Simple question: In your opinion,what would be the absolute worst thing that can

Someone could be killed in a match as a result of a botched spot.

·
WITNESS ME
727 Posts
Re: Simple question: In your opinion,what would be the absolute worst thing that can

TNA is a carbon copy of WCW and its worst habits. Screwing over the youngsters for older generations of wrestlers. Sting is my favourite wrestler and I love bein able to see him on tv still, but TNA is gunna crash and burn just like WCW did if they don't keep the focus on their younger talent.

And yeah... a death is the worst thing that could happen.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts

tna is making the same mistakes that wcw and wwe make/made. i dont know why companies continue to put over old guys over and over. its like tna learned nothing from what happened with wcw. even if your ratings arent as good as wwe, if you have lots of good young talent that you build up and have good matches, you will at least have some credibility. tna is a joke right now. roh is lightyears ahead.

and yeah someone getting killed is the worst thing.

·
WITNESS ME
727 Posts

tna is making the same mistakes that wcw and wwe make/made. i dont know why companies continue to put over old guys over and over. its like tna learned nothing from what happened with wcw. even if your ratings arent as good as wwe, if you have lots of good young talent that you build up and have good matches, you will at least have some credibility. tna is a joke right now. roh is lightyears ahead.

and yeah someone getting killed is the worst thing.
Well, the older guys do need to go over from time to time. We can't just pretend that a former multi-time world champion is going to lose every main event match he's put in just because he's 40 years old. The problem is when older folks completely crush the young talent on a regular basis. I hate to say it, but just about any organization that Hogan is a consistent member of is putting survival on the line.

A close second would be hornswoggle ending Taker's WM Streak
I think I'd be done with WWE.

·
Registered
123 Posts

I know that you said WWE and TNA...But here is my take. The worst thing that could (and probably will) happen is someone getting killed during one of these ridiculous Deathmatch Tourney's. The entire industry will be shut down and shit on for the work of 20 wrestlers and fewer fans.

·
Lily, Rosemary, and the Jack of Hearts
5,594 Posts

The best wrestler in the world being fired from a dream job at the start of a massive angle because of a necktie.

Figured I might as well be the first to say it, even though it is not quite the worst thing ever.

lol @ OP being careful not to disrespect Tommy Dreamer. Do not worry, he will weep his way to more ECW reunions. It is all the guy has.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

The world can blow up into pieces during a match.
Let's hope not, cause hogan will survive and might then turn his attention to ECW(extraterrestrial championship wrestling) and refuse to put younger alien wrestlers over....

·
Registered
1,564 Posts

Let's hope not, cause hogan will survive and might then turn his attention to ECW(extraterrestrial championship wrestling) and refuse to put younger alien wrestlers over....
In fact it will be Hogan's leg drop that will cause the world to blow up in the first place.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

In fact it will be Hogan's leg drop that will cause the world to blow up in the first place.
Let me tell you something mean gene...oh wait...now look brother hogan might actually believe that he is able to do that brother, just like he would have given TNA their 3+ ratings like he said he would brother

·
Registered
1,564 Posts

Let me tell you something mean gene...oh wait...now look brother hogan might actually believe that he is able to do that brother, just like he would have given TNA their 3+ ratings like he said he would brother
What are we gonna do....when Hulkamania runs wild on Mother Earth!

·
Registered
2,656 Posts

A close second would be hornswoggle ending Taker's WM Streak
Hmm, would be pretty impressive if Horny could reverse Taker's Tombstone into one of his own and put the Deadman to rest with his own move.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts