1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
SGT. AT ARMS
16,543 Posts
If people think Charlotte is over pushed just wait until they see how The Rock's daughter will be pushed, guarantee shes not in NXT long and she'll be Raw womens champion within this year.

And i hate to go here but we gotta talk about her looks, looks do matter in this business, and i have never seen a daughter look more like her father in my life, its to the point where she legit looks like a teenage Rock if he got a sex change, and The Rock doesn't make for a pretty girl unfortunately

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
WWE should sign Mya Lesnar too. So we get the dream match of the women's division:
Mya Lesnar vs Simone Johnson- Once in a lifetime

vs

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
She has her father's face and hairline but she didn't even get a 10th of his charisma and promo ability.
Yeah, I can't say I've enjoyed any of the promos she's done that are readily available to dorks on the internet. Wrestling fans fucking suck. You've never seen her perform have you?

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,274 Posts
Yeah, I can't say I've enjoyed any of the promos she's done that are readily available to dorks on the internet. Wrestling fans fucking suck. You've never seen her perform have you?
I've seen promos and skits she's done with other NXT people, she's very unnatural as a speaker. I'm not saying she won't end up a decent talent, especially as a worker, I just don't think she'll be worthy of the Rock's legacy. Last thing I want to see is another Nattie doing her family name injustice.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
WWE should sign Mya Lesnar too. So we get the dream match of the women's division:
Mya Lesnar vs Simone Johnson- Once in a lifetime

View attachment 82718 vs View attachment 82719
You can add Triple H daughter too,she's in 13 now but 6 years difference isn't huge gap.

As for Lesnar daughter,I think it would be easy to train her since she's also an athlete like her father.

·
Registered
121 Posts
The Rock just announced this on his IG.

What do you guys think? Are we Gona have the next Charlotte Flair? The next woman to future main event mania?

I think it’s a great thing as Wwe woman division is finally a serious division and this also means we will see a lot more of The Rock in the future as he surely will want to be there and have segments to elevate his first daughter.

Hopefully she has learned from her father epic mic skills.

Looking forward for her debut !

Edit: Side note: I won’t be surprised if The Rock does the unthinkable in a couple years and agrees to have one last match at WM which would be a mixed tag team match with him and his daughter. What a great moment would be for them to win the match and embrace in the ring for what it would be Rocks last match... one can dream

Edit 2: As the first ever 4th generation star In Wwe and the fact that she’s only 18, I won’t be surprised if they have her beat Page”s record for youngest champ ever- after all her father held that accomplishment before Brock took it from him. And Page is retired and inactive and a shit role model so they def would want to give the accomplishment to someone else

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
I've seen promos and skits she's done with other NXT people, she's very unnatural as a speaker. I'm not saying she won't end up a decent talent, especially as a worker, I just don't think she'll be worthy of the Rock's legacy. Last thing I want to see is another Nattie doing her family name injustice.
Well that's why she's at the developmental centre. Hopefully she picks it up quickly.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts