Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Don't you mean daughter? I thought it was weird The Rock doctor had same last name as him lol.

Someone calling out Meltzer for the biased journalist that it is. Funny that the post she commented on is no longer available.

If WWE as a company wasn't so hated by most people on this forum, Meltzer would't be taking seriously on here.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Don't you mean daughter? I thought it was weird The Rock doctor had same last name as him lol.

Someone calling out Meltzer for the biased journalist that it is. Funny that the post she commented on is no longer available.

If WWE as a company wasn't so hated by most people on this forum, Meltzer would't be taking seriously on here.
I’m assuming it was Keller and not Meltzer she replied to?

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
They put the Rocks daughter in the title cause I assume if you only see her name youll think who?

I didnt even know the rock had a daughter until I read she was at the performance center a few ago

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
People only know her as the Rocks daughter.

And she’s pretty stupid for trying to defend the situation when the virus is putting people’s lives at risk. She’s out there advocating that we enjoy the crappy product WWE is putting that only caters to 2 million people out of 7 billion people. The wide population doesn’t even care about WWE, people are watching the news because that’s more important to them. WWE using the phrase “we’re doing it for the fans” in these trouble times is pure horseshit. Wrestling does not need to continue during Corona era. It’s not that culturally important and the product they’re putting out isn’t groundbreaking and straight up boring.

Reactions: LilacLotus

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
Smells like future corporate champ~

Reactions: LilacLotus
1 - 20 of 25 Posts