Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-Bret Hart gets screwed by Vince Mcmahon in is match against Shawn Michaels live on PPV. When it happened, people had actually no idea of what was going on. Some people are still wondering if the "Montreal Screwjob" was real or not. One thing's sure, it looked real.

-Jeff Hardy comes out to the ring at Victory Road in no condition to wrestle. Sting has to end the match very fast because of Jeff's condition. When it happened, we were all wondering what was going on and some people still wonder if it could be a set up by Russo or not. One thing's sure it looked real.

Both of these events are not exactly the same but they still broke kayfabe.

-A few months after the "Montreal Screwjob", a new era in the WWE begins, Stone Cold wins the WWF championship at Wrestlemania.
-A few months after the Victory Road incident, a new era in TNA could very well begin, Robert Roode could win the TNA championhip.

When Austin won the championship, he brought the company to a whole new level. Will Robert Roode be able to do the same? I find that WWE in 1997 have some similarities with TNA in 2011. I'm actually looking forward to TNA in 2012 with guys like Aries, Roode, Crimson, James Storm being the center of attention.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
sorry Tony316, i seriously dont understand how they are similar

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.