Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why does my sig becomes like this? I've seen alot of them have also become like this. Photobucket.com Bandwidth Exceeded.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Well.......^^........sorted. :)

Many people around the site will host pics for you if your nice. just ask, i will if you get stuck but so many places around to do it yourself.
www.81x.com is a good place to host pics free registration required.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
The advantage of Imageshack is that you don't need to register, it just uses your IP address (I'm pretty sure that's what it is). 81x isn't the easiest site to use, to be honest, and Imageshack is far more user-friendly.

N

·
0 Posts
Before long, ImageShack won't even work on WEForums. Several of their servers have blocked WEForums because this site has taken too much bandwidth from them.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Yeah, I was wondering what was going on. Yesterday, my sig said something how the image has exceeded the bandwidth. I just re-uploaded the pic though.

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Well, all i did is right click on it then "view image" after that i just refreshed the page so now it works fine for me.

Imageshack is the easiest way to upload images. So use that next time.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ya ImageShack seems to work the best for me too, hey BigMike how do you make banners with those movies?

·
Registered
766 Posts
They're gifs, not movies, and I did it w/ a GIF Animator.

If you host the image at ImageShack and make it to where if you click on the picture, it takes you to their website, they won't take it down.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
BigMike19 said:
Yeah, I was wondering what was going on. Yesterday, my sig said something how the image has exceeded the bandwidth. I just re-uploaded the pic though.
And it looks like you need to do it again.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Or learn to use 81x lmao. your right flashy its not the easiest to use but if you can use it, it is problem free - i've never had a problem with bandwith.

Im sure there are lots of other places online you can use, just need to search.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
I've actually had some trouble with photobucket myself lately. When I upload a pic and resize it, it takes so long for the picture to actually resize after I post it. I had to wait forever for my Bret Hart sig to resize but in my photobucket account is is the size that I shrunk it to.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts