Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sigature was recently suspended due to a violation. I just want to know what this means and what I did wrong to have this occur to me.

·
Banned
421 Posts
Last time I violated a signature Nitemare just removed one. But I think you've violated it in a different way.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Sorry Jory, it was me. The pic you had was way too big. There are rules on how big your pic can be and yours was too big. You need to find a smaller one. You are able to change it. And Slicksta, there are rules for sig sizes. Look under Announcments for the full list but these are the sig rules.

Signature rules*
Signature banners are to be NO larger than 550 x 250 (7.6 x 3.5 inches, that is width x height). If your signature is larger than this, please get it resized. If you have two banners, they must be added together and must not exceed to previous pixels/inches. If they do, it will be removed without warning.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It didn't look too big, but oh well...I still can't change it to a smaller one. How long does my suspension last? When it is over can you please fix it Rajah?

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
There you go Jory. You should be able to change it now. I found some pics for the time being anyway. Sorry about the confusion.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Rajah, you're not supposed to suspend sigs unless it's a major violation, like pics from rotton.com or sick shit like that. If it's too large, take the pic tags out and put a note for the person to resize.
And this isn't really a rant, so it would probably fit better if I moved it to the Suggestions/Feedback section.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
It's been sorted out thank-you. I can always count on Cody coming in after the fact. And the rules state if it is too big I can suspend it. Lee needs to rewrite the rules then. A lot is changing around here that contradicts what is stated in the rules.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
No, I didn't know that. I did once QTR mentioned it.He had no access to his sig until I changed it again. I then found a couple of similar pics and put them in his sig, which he has since removed, obvioulsy he didn't like them. QTR has put in a request for a banner so everything is sweet. I chat with him a bit on MSN so I know there are no hard feelings between us. It is something that won't happen again. I usually have sigs disabled anyway. Like Nitemare said,"No one ever abided by them."

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im sorry if I got rid of those pics you put in my sig Rajah. I didn't know that you put them in there, I thought that was my old one so I got rid of it because I thought it was too big.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts