Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive noticed Nitemare's signature changes very often, i know he doesnt edit his signature before every post, so can someone tell me how to let my signature change by itself like how Nitemare's does. thanx

·
Banned
709 Posts
Nitemare's all private. He doesnt say anything

~bye~

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
there's this guy who keeps pm'ing me about this, he says my avatar keeps changing and he wants to know how I do it. I don't know if it really does or not, if it is changing on it's own, it's purely either an accident or a board glitch. anyway.. this is some pretty weird shit

Joel

·
Banned
10,502 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Nightmare has some of the coolest banners here in Weforums. He has the right to hoard that information.

N

·
0 Posts
Avatars don't rotate unless you're changing them and he doesn't notice.

I could make my avatar changed but that'd be through template edits, something normal members couldn't even do. But ya...

N

·
0 Posts
Don't post scripts.

But no, you can't use scripts on the forums like that. You have to link directly to a file.

If you were smart and figured it out, you definitely wouldn't post how to. Right?

Besides, it's annoying when one person does something and everyone else follows. One person uses GIFs to remove straight edges, another person does the same, and it spreads like a wildfire. Used to, anyway. Same things for banner effects.

ya

1 - 10 of 10 Posts