1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What: My signature
Main color: Light or dark red
Pictures: Left: John Cena, Middle: HBK, Right: Christian

Note: I don't have any specific pictures, but if you need them I'll try and look.
Will add rep to the one I use.

EDIT: Text: Dacowboys88 in any font. You may give credit to yourself too.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya. Any text is fine. Sorry I forgot to put it. Just Dacowboys88 and you can add credit to yourself if you want.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I really like urs Shady. I'm gonna wait until Mysterios posts his or when I get home from school tomorrow(whichever comes first)to pick.
EDIT: Everyone else can still try just to make that clear.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thx for tryin. I've never done this before so can someone please tell me how to use the photo for my signature. Once I figure it out I will give the person that told me how to do it and Shady rep.

EDIT: nvm, but if you post it within 3 min of this post ill assume you were writing it and give you rep.

Does anyone know how to change the image into a .jpeg

This may sound stupid because, but can you see my sig because I see don't see it on the thread?

·
Registered
16 Posts
dacowboys88 said:
Thx for tryin. I've never done this before so can someone please tell me how to use the photo for my signature. Once I figure it out I will give the person that told me how to do it and Shady rep.

EDIT: nvm, but if you post it within 3 min of this post ill assume you were writing it and give you rep.

Does anyone know how to change the image into a .jpeg
ya man when your saving the banner it will show a arrow and beside it says save as type just click on it and choose .jpeg if you want a fast link right click on the banner and go to properties and it will show a link, then just paste that into your profile and add the img tags before and after it.

*note these is how it should be done., [*IMG]The Banner link[*/IMG]
no *'S

i was gonna try this out but theres know use because Shadyv1 is amazing.

·
Section.80 Baby
3,207 Posts
Because those posts are before you put the banner in your sig. But as soon as you post again, it'll be in

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Can someone also make me an avatar w/the Shawn Michaels part and my username in a font close to the one that was used to make my signature. I forgot to put it in the first message. Will add rep.

O. Srry about double post. Before it would just add on to the last post automatically no matter how I posted. Thx. a lot though.

Edit: I'll add your rep Shady once I spread it around. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts