Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could we get a signature preview thing? just think a little button below the signature edit part would mean a lot less scroll lists, pics etc would be messed up. Just a suggestion but I'd like to be able to write a drop down list and check it out before i enter it have to tredge around the board find one of my posts see if it works and if it doesnt go back and repeat. etc.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
i agree this is a good idea as i have had the long process of looking for a post and then repeating....Anythin u guys 'upstairs' can do??

·
Registered
13 Posts
yes thats a realy good idea and maybe less pop up ads when i come in this site i dont want to buy a pop up ad blocker or download one but thats a great idea

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
cause there anoying if they flick up all the time, and they get so anoying but i have a pop up stopper which stops all pop ups on we :), and no place else lol.

Anyway thanks for this sig preview back Nitemare, its much easyer than going into see a post to check if its right.

·
Registered
13 Posts
for some reason i cant edit my sig it says is like are you tring to edit some elses sig and junk like that please i have a pc

1 - 12 of 12 Posts