Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe that signature pics need to be severely restricted to not include bras and other crap.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I agree with you guys on that. I got my brother to come on here but I didn't expect this kinda crap! Not anything to you Ultimate_Gamer but i don't think this is a good idea.

N

·
0 Posts
Trishloverjake said in post #5 :
I agree with you guys on that. I got my brother to come on here but I didn't expect this kinda crap! Not anything to you Ultimate_Gamer but i don't think this is a good idea.
???????????????????

Bras and thongs/underwear are allowed. Hell, you DO see it if you watch wrestling, which is why you are likely here (since you're not here for the women)...

Maybe your mom is in the room with you and you don't want here seeing half-naked women? :)

·
Registered
405 Posts
I know but it's him that wants it and he's my younger bro thats only like 13 and he hates women.

N

·
0 Posts
Well, what I meant to quote was just the last part. You referred to your brother as "ultimate_gamer," which just seemed weird to me...

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Trishloverjake's brother must be Ultimate_Gamer :O

Omg, if you think sigs shouldn't have girls with bra and panties on then you must be stupid..seriously.

N

·
0 Posts
christopheR. said in post #9 :
My brother's 11 and he likes women...
whatever floats your boat I guess.
Some guys, like Cody, never get into women, regarldess of their age...

·
Registered
405 Posts
Why'd I get my custom title changed to " Loves The Cock"

If that would be a 2nd id of mine why would i go around talking bad about my favortie thing women. I know you all have seen me post in the Babe section! My custom title should be loves the pussy not cock!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts