Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Banned
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know signing X wrestler wont solve the crap that WWE is but they have no faces ATM. Jeff maybe hated by the IWC but he ALWAYS got a rockstar pop. Bring him back ASAP. Give him a RVD like deal. DO SOMETHING. Rome is burning.

· Cursed by the Based God
287 Posts
Hes actually over with the people that matter so yeah bring him back

· Team Narcisse
8,776 Posts
Is WWE the idiot here or is Jeff the idiot for squandering away his many chances? I know he held the title and all but I see him as a mid carder. I don't want to see the new talent buried by a mid carder. That is pretty much how I see the entire current roster outside of a select few already. He's not important enough for nostalgia for me. Everything that made his matches interesting are probably things that age doesnt allow him to do half as well anymore. I see no positive here.

· Registered
6,883 Posts
After watching that match with Sting, I was convinced that this man should stop wrestling period.

· Banned
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It all makes sense. WWE hires him back and he won't have to sell drugs any longer. genius!
Jeff has been clean for like 3 years now. He has to be by law. He's fine. Just give him a part time gig like RVD and he wont go crazy.

Jeff would give RAW a boost in ratings. Get some positivity in the company. He's a guy who is naturally over.

· Banned
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
HBK left due to injuries. He wasn't fired. The wellness policy was different back then also.

Jeff was given huge pushes and bombed them all. Orton was cleared of a strike through the "Redemption Program". Jeff kept fucking up.
Jeff left the company in 2011 on his own free will. Nothing to do with violations. He had one strike left, just like Orton.

· Banned
4,059 Posts
Wednesday - WWE signs Jeff Hardy

Thursday - WWE have come to terms on the release of superstar Jeff Hardy following a further wellness policy violation. We wish him well in his future endeavours.

Mother fucker should have been blacklisted by every pro-wrestling company in the world after he turned up to a fucking PPV (where he was booked to face Sting of all people) absolutely blasted out of his fucking mind. One of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.