Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.

Well, after a 3 week hiatus, I've finally got my PC Back. But for the love of god, I'm not able to sign in. I'm pretty sure about the password, and my username was J_lk. Was my account banned or deactivated or something ? I'm just curious. Sorry for the Re-registration, I just wanted to know what happened as I was away for a while.

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Welcome back mate :)

The forums stuffed up, and everything went back to how it was in June or something. So you probably haven't even been registered!

Your going to have to start posting again from 0 :(

·
Premium Member
7,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh shit.

So yeah, I searched for my username, and its not even there! Oh well, guess I'll have to start posting again then. :(

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Yeah. Sucks doesnt it? I lost like 1700 posts in that time, but you lost everything. Thats much worse.

·
Premium Member
7,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^I wasnt complaining, I dont have a problem wth posting all over again. I was just curious as to what happened as I was away for a while. :)

·
There's A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity. I
17,319 Posts
It's great to have one of my favorite posters back. Welcome back, J_lk the II. :D

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
You made a thread when there's an announcement all over the place and numerous other threads explaining it to you. It IS you that's in the wrong. I wouldn't disagree.

·
Premium Member
7,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^Hmm, I guess so, I didnt really check. I re-registered and directly made a new thread in the help section. My Bad.

·
In Abhorrence Dementia
7,329 Posts
Hey,you are back.I was wondering when you would...anyway,welcome back,dude.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts