Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I'll be in attendance for this Monday's RAW. Any sign ideas you guys have in mind?

I was thinking of a few and came across "IWC FOR ANONYMOUS GM". Whaddya think? Haha. I'll be sitting in the LOGE.

This'll be my first time bringing a sign to a show, any pointers, etc. would be cool.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Wrestling Forum > Cenation

IWC > WWE UNIVERSE

KICK HIS HEAD IN, COLE!

HE'S GOT 'TILL FIVE

SHEAMUS FEARS SUN

BRING BACK MALENKO

What's in your lunchbox Miz?

Sheamus with his lobster head pic.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Bring in a bunch of limes and throw them at Sheamus when he comes out.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OH GOD LOL

so far, i think lobster head's a winner
im gonna need to blow the picture out big time

·
Thanks for the memories, Shawn.
959 Posts
Why dont you look up or remember old sign ideas and take those to the show? I mean they're gonna do like flashbacks of old popular moments, so wouldnt it be cool to be carrying signs of old wrestlers? I think that's gonna stick out more than any John Cena or RKO sign.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why dont you look up or remember old sign ideas and take those to the show? I mean they're gonna do like flashbacks of old popular moments, so wouldnt it be cool to be carrying signs of old wrestlers? I think that's gonna stick out more than any John Cena or RKO sign.
"Raw Is Jericho" sign it is.

+Rep.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
if i see a lobsterhead Sheamus poster, and that person lets me know it was him, he gets all my credits.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump for creative juices

If I can't get the blowout of the Lobster Head pic, I guess I'll just write it out haha.
LOBSTER
HEAD

1 - 13 of 13 Posts