Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont like this site no offense. Notsure why, but I feel wrong here. Im going to go back to [hell] if anyone cares okie? I doubt any of you know who I am though with my like 4 posts lol. Well cya, I may pop back in who knows, but I dont think so.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,477 Posts

"You'll be missed!"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats good to hear :) sorry but I stll havnt left lol, just want to see what you guys have to say, if you say anything
 

·
Jerichoholic
Joined
·
3,091 Posts
Well, I think mine and Slam's posts are gonna be the nicest replies you'll get so if your feelings are hurt easily I recommend you leave right now.

Let the games begin...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,477 Posts
The only reason my post don't seem harsh is because hardly anyone here has seen Clerks. (Though it's too early to really say that's true...) But this guy fit the bill for the line...so eh...atleast I know I get it. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cowie said:
Since we have over 120,000 members, I think your view is in the minority.
:eek: :eek: :eek: thats a crap load :eek: :eek: :eek: I highly doubt NYONE CARES ABOUT ME THEN. Can you send some to WD cause we only have, well not alot of people.

And what do you mean about you two being the only nice remakring people? Why would people make fun of me?

I_AM_SlaM said:
The only reason my post don't seem harsh is because hardly anyone here has seen Clerks. (Though it's too early to really say that's true...) But this guy fit the bill for the line...so eh...atleast I know I get it. :D
O I seen that along with all of J&SB movies. Its just been some time since I seen it, and I was rather young at the time to understand most of its adult humor.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,477 Posts
You got a link for that forum? :D Man, I's a meanie ain't I? Well...one more for the ban count either way!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
why not? its wrestling-dungeon.com thats all. Its a cool place, dont know why lol no one posts there :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,477 Posts
Sexushi said:
why not? its wrestling-dungeon.com thats all. Its a cool place, dont know why lol no one posts there
:banned: 4 Advertising
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh well thats not nice :( I guess Im going a bit sooner then I hoped. *waves good bye to cowie the nice guy*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,477 Posts
Heh...I was gonna lift it an hour from now too...make'em appreciate these forums a little more, ya know. But eh...why prolong the inevitable, right?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
10,502 Posts
sexushi said:
oh well thats not nice :( I guess Im going a bit sooner then I hoped. *waves good bye to cowie the nice guy*



* not a guy. :)
 

·
Jerichoholic
Joined
·
3,091 Posts
I_AM_SlaM said:
Heh...I was gonna lift it an hour from now too...make'em appreciate these forums a little more, ya know. But eh...why prolong the inevitable, right?
Since she joined the forums with the sole purpose of advertising, admittedly more discreet than most, then a permanent ban is probably more warranted.

What a ****ing dick.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,477 Posts
Works for me :D I just wanted to up my ban count. Only got a meere 3. And that's unexceptable. :D
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I properly banned it.

Did I type it? Ya, I did.

Thanks for giving me another site to ban. thx
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top