Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
I live in a pineapple....under the sea.
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im sooo f'in pissed off at my parents and heres why:

about a month ago i spent £75 ($120) of my hard earned money (im 16, so i work for minimm wage)on some wrestlin merch online.....and just the other week i was wondering how f'n long this delivery is, so i went on the tracker feature (for UPS) and found out it was delivered and signed for 2 weeks ago (3 weeks from now) so i asked my dad n he said he sent it back (but i dont think he did otherwise the money would have went bak to my bank)...anywayz,he sed he was pissed because im wastin my money on crap (prior to this he banned me frm watch wrestling, n blocked any site to do with wrestling on my laptop including youtube,...but obviously i found a way around it)....n he also sed i wont get my money bak..

personally im not really pissed about the money, but just that i had pre ordered the chris jericho dvd (which came with the classic jerichohol tshirt)

has something like this ever happened to any of u lot???

·
Lynskey Lover
774 Posts
At the end of the day it's your money, so you spend it on whatever the hell you want.
Have a nice respectful chat with your old fella & tell him this.
I mean you're 16, he should be thankful your not wasting it on Vodka or Drugs.

·
LIVE ACTION!
1,436 Posts
At the end of the day it's your money, so you spend it on whatever the hell you want.
Have a nice respectful chat with your old fella & tell him this.
I mean you're 16, he should be thankful your not wasting it on Vodka or Drugs.
I pretty much said this exact thing to my parents when they said I was spending too much money on wrestling stuff and they backed off.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
He's doing you a big favour, thank him and move on.
i agree with Role Model. spend your money on more constructive things.
This is a fucking wrestling forum, if you don't watch it or even like it, please GTFO!!!!!!
This is a Jericho DVD he's talking about here

OP dude, It's your money and ur old man should have no business taking it away from you or sending ur shit back. Have a talk with him, demand ur money back and whoop his candy ass

Reactions: Duberry

·
1,817 Posts
Buy a replica wwe title belt online and walk around the house wearing it like you're John Cena, I'm sure that'll piss him off.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
Lol @ the people on this wrestling forum who are saying that buying wrestling merchandise is a waste of money. Why did you even bother signing up here?

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Vintage™;9005628 said:
Lol @ the people on this wrestling forum who are saying that buying wrestling merchandise is a waste of money. Why did you even bother signing up here?
You don't need to pay to sign up here,and I agree with them and with EnigmaticAsshole's dad,in 5 years (when you're 21) you won't even remember wrestling. And if you want a DVD,download it,don't spend that amount of money on it...

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
No, I mean why bother signing up to wrestlingforum if you're going to actively tell somebody that buying wrestling merch is a waste of money and that they'll 'forget about it' when they're 21. Doesn't sound like much of a fan to me.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
It's fucking Wrestlingforum.com, douchebag. Where the hell did they get a fucking idea to come to a wrestling forum to talk about movies, women or god knows what shit those 2 are interested in. I could accept it if they didn't go around saying how stupid wrestling is and how it's a waste of time TO THE FUCKING MEMBERS ACTUALLY INTERESTED IN WRESTLING ON WRESTLINGFORUM.COM

btw they are not "forums" they are sections, this forum is only for Wrestling

·
Premium Member
2,103 Posts
Because everyone who's a member here was obviously a fan of wrestling at one point. It's not hard to work out that members have come to have no interest in it anymore. Even so, that doesn't mean they should leave the forum, when they're happy discussing other things in other parts of the forum.

Sections. Wow, does it really matter? Shut the fuck up, you're a fool mate.

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
How do you know Sticksy isn't a fan? Just because he doesn't discuss wrestling in the WWE section? Seems smart to me really. Plus he's established on here and people like him. But I do disagree, I think its your money and you should do with it as you please.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts