text is ok
nice fading

8.5/10

can u tell me when the site is expected to bak back

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we planin on openin the site by the comming week..just we gottta finish the layout ..and few other adjustments. but when we come back we gonna have a massive update

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
I'm glad to hear the site is coming back soon, I'm a regular there, and it's one of the best around

The sig is amazing. It just goes to show that Sable is still attractive....

Uh, back to the point, I don't think this banner could get any better. Simply put. 10/10

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just noticed something about the cut DGaygfx ;) The left Sable cut was cut out from a black background I assume. Well, you erased the black directly around her, but you missed some black that is a bit away from the actual cut. Unless its a drop shadow :/ you should fix the cut if it goes on I-I :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Blink said in post #7 :
I just noticed something about the cut DGaygfx ;) The left Sable cut was cut out from a black background I assume. Well, you erased the black directly around her, but you missed some black that is a bit away from the actual cut. Unless its a drop shadow :/ you should fix the cut if it goes on I-I :)
O nooo your makin fun of my graphics username..i am so offended :argh: ..umm no :flip
thats black spot not on the cut..i just mest up on a little spot in the bledning.and i haven't cut it fully only the face for the sig..and you dont have to teach me how to cut.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hey man, great job. I give it a 10/10, oh and Blink, theres no reason why you have to make fun of some1 else's username.

Anyway, great job DJgfx.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I dont think you're talking about the same cut I am DGaygfx, oh wait, I'm sorry, I didn't know people weren't allowed to joke about someone else's username. :rolleyes:

Lol, show me one spot in my previous post where I was "teaching you how to cut." Yeah, thats what I thought. Now try to keep your enourmous ego in check before you post again. :lmao

1 - 12 of 12 Posts