Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I read the rules, and it says that your sig length should not be wider than 500...

So, can an acception be made here in the case of my sigs? It's not like they're stretching out the page, and the combined height is less than 400 pixels.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You sound like a kiss-ass right there. I'm not saying you are, but you just sound like one.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
You sound like a dumbass when you say there should be an "acception" to your sig. I'm not saying you are a dumbass, but you just sound like one.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BrckBrlnXII said:
You sound like a dumbass when you say there should be an "acception" to your sig.
How so? I asked a legitimate question, as I don't understand why there is a problem with my sig since it is well under the height limit, and doesn't stretch the page. If people are allowed to have tall sigs like 400 pixels, I'm wondering why someone can't have a sign wider than 500 pixels, especially one that doesn't stretch the page.

You on the other hand were just kissing ass.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
If there is an acception to your sig limits then there has to be an acception to everyone's sig limits.

It's only fair right?

You're no better than anyone else here.

And how was I being a kiss ass? All I said was that Nitemare and Cody said to resize your images so I think you should.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
BrckBrlnXII said:
If Nitemare and Cody want you to resize your images then I don't think there is an acception for you.
Forget someone? I know, I'm not important.

Well seeing as Kaneanite has added a little message to your sig I'd be resizing them. It is a pain that your sig makes the page wider.

As Cody said "Read the rules and resize your images, jerk."

Polite isn't he?

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Rajah said:
As Cody said "Read the rules and resize your images, jerk."

Polite isn't he?
:cool:

Well, you had that one Metallica banner that stretched out the page for me, but you seem to have removed it, so I guess its fine for me. Your sig isn't stretching the page for me anymore, so its fine now.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Bottom banner is still stretching the margins. Quite a bit, actually, and I've got text size on "smallest".

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Banned? Oh man. :)

Anyways, I took the bottom sig out since people were complaining. YAY!

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, but I don't see it stretching out the forums like say...this picture does:

N

·
0 Posts
No. You WILL remove it or I will for you. I made the rules and thus they are to be upheld. No exceptions.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts