Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Jfc this video ad pops up on like every other click when browsing on mobile. The same ad every time. Covers like 1/2 of the screen. No way to close it either.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This literally covers half the screen every other click and sometimes two of them pop up.

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
I did see the ad when I was outside using mobile data, but when I switched to WIFI that ad went away.

·
Administrator
1,989 Posts
This literally covers half the screen every other click and sometimes two of them pop up.

Hello there,

Can you grab us the link to that URL the next time it occurs?
What browser and device are you on?

I will pass the info along.

Ed

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't mean to be a dick, but I'm pretty much done with this site if this issue doesn't get fixed. The ad pops up on posts I try to read and even blocks me from posting sometimes. Not really worth trying to maneuver around the same ad constantly.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Can someone help me please. The password reset function on this website is broken, and it has locked me out of my account. Because there is a floating temporary password somewhere on their servers that is never emailed to me. I am Nut Tree.. this is a temp account made to contact ppl. But I have not received one reply.

·
Administrator
1,989 Posts
Hello all,

So the techs tried to replicate this but weren't able to.
I gave it another go today and it seems like that video ad isn't there anymore.
Are you all still experiencing this?

Ed

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello all,

So the techs tried to replicate this but weren't able to.
I gave it another go today and it seems like that video ad isn't there anymore.
Are you all still experiencing this?

Ed
Yea, it's still regularly occuring for me. I don't use the mobile "advanced view" because it looks kind of bad and it's on google chrome.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts