Wrestling Forum banner

Sick Of Mysterio

907 Views 9 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  A Double
i mean, cmon..... it was absolutely ridiculous they let mcintyre beat him viciously just for him to do his silly little 619 to get the win.

by the way, what the hell is mcintyre doing at wm???? id much rather see drew v cody, or even add him for a triple threat.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
5,005 Posts
McIntyre wasn't going to win. Mysterio pulling off the comeback is what the character is based off of. Your never supposed to count Mysterio out (rolling eyes) it works sometime this is just one of those times I wish he didn't pull it off.
McIntyre probably will have no role at WM and they need to keep Mysterio strong because he was a match.

· Registered
420 Posts
He's been entirely over-pushed most of his WWE career. Someone of his size and style should never be WHC. He can put on good matches, but Mysterio is a prime reason why there should be a crusierweight/lightweight division still around. He could be the top dog in that division and be just as entertaining in-ring with Sin Cara, Bryan, Kidd, Gabriel, etc, etc. That's where Rey should be not feuding with the likes of Kane, Del Rio, and now Rhodes.

· Registered
6,114 Posts
Why? I get the underdog schtick must be getting annoying by now, especially if you win the majority of matches, but Mysterio was always going to win that match. He needs to look strong going into Wrestlemania. At least Mcintyre got in some offence instead of being squashed. I feel bad for Mcintyre as he's in the wrong place at the wrong time but lets face it, he was never winning that match.

· Registered
340 Posts
Yeah, I've been getting sick of Super Mysterio for a while. I used to be a really big fan of him too! I guess I just don't like how he seems to win the majority of his matches. Someone of his size should lose a little more every now and then. Plus the whole report of how he wouldn't drop the IC Title to Ziggler kind of rubbed me the wrong way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.