Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Y2J and HBK Mark
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I AM SO SICK OF THESE COMPLAINERS

Every site like this will undergo certain problems and you peeps will just have to accept that there maybe mistakes.

I'm just happy this forum is back on because other then some stupid haters there are some really good posters, banner makers and story writers on here and i love viewing there stuff.

Hats off to the guys for getting this site back up and running

But i am getting sick of all thise banning and stuff

PLEASE JUST SHUT UP .. . . . . . . SH*T HAPPENS

·
The Machine
15,664 Posts
^^OMG i just agree,i hate those COMPLAINERS too

every day there is a new thread about that how stubid this forum or how much rep/post they lost blaablaa blaablaa

and complainers....get a life

·
Y2J and HBK Mark
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I mean i didn't actually lose my rep cause i had 12 points before the site crashed and now i had the same i just lost the reason why i got rep, plus we didn't lose anything which we can't live without

·
Simply Ravishing
7,291 Posts
seriously this is getting on my nerves too. Like you guys say every single day this is what someone says.

1. What happened to the site?

2. Why are there so many damn pop ups?

3. Where did my rep go?

4. How come I am down to such and such many posts

5. This forum sucks

Everyone knows we have to gain everything we lost back, and I am not complaining like all these idiots. Anyway if you can't stand the pop ups or the site don't ****in post here and just do something else. Otherwise just deal with it like everyone else is.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Im happy the forums are back as well, the people who are complaining are taking things way too seriously. You can get post counts and rep or whatever back its no big deal. So I agree the complaining is pointless, as for the popups just get a popup blocker it may not stop all popups for everyone but it'll help.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
You don't like complainers yet you are complaining about them. :)

Reactions: Machine and petho89

·
Dat Dude Dropkick
8,610 Posts
I get what your saying but sometimes people are just mean on this site.Sometimes there nice.So when someone is mad they go to the rants forum and rant,then get banned.So your Compaining about Complainers?ooooooooooookkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaayyyy.
I am a nice guy that will defend the little guy.Don't they have a right to complain and rant?

·
Banned
117 Posts
I agree that complainers are annoying, especially when everyone is saying the same thing. However, people really do have a reason to complain.

·
Excellent. The bar is so low we can step over it.
1,115 Posts
^^^ Lol. But who cares if women complain? It's not like any of us listen to them :)

Anyway, I dont mind people complaining, but when they make a thread to complain about something when there is already a thread on the same page about it - that annoys me a little. Still, if people want to complain about what they think they lost then let them, we can just ignore the posts and know that the only people who really lost anything are the people that run this magical place.

·
Excellent. The bar is so low we can step over it.
1,115 Posts
For the record, I'm not sexist, I just find it funny to hear the responses you can get from girls when you make a comment that is. Was this thread actually intended to be ironic?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts