Wrestling Forum banner

Sick of bloodline

1219 31
I'm getting really annoyed with the bloodline and there cheating....its literally the same stuff every single week and roman cheating in every ppv match. It's so predictable and I think its just cheating paying customers because there's no surprises anymore...highly considering in cancelling my wwe account because I feel cheated. If I wanted to know what was gonna happen I may aswell watch reruns of old matches because there all the same but different opponents...we need different tag team champions and world champion because it's just a joke now.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

· Registered
1,380 Posts
The increase in recent interference is building up to Cody vs Roman and some form of stipulation and scenario in that match where Roman realizes hes all by himself with no help and the crowd will get behind Cody to finally slay the dragon.

· Registered
317 Posts
Its beyond stale and boring, even the Sami staff has peaked could not careless anymore.

It's such bad booking to have a heel group and champion dominate for so long screams nwo booking, this arc has been dragged out to long that at this point I don't even care when the face comes along and takes them down.

· Registered
1,380 Posts
Its beyond stale and boring, even the Sami staff has peaked could not careless anymore.

It's such bad booking to have a heel group and champion dominate for so long screams nwo booking, this arc has been dragged out to long that at this point I don't even care when the face comes along and takes them down.
Live crowds still give loudest cheers for Bloodline and Roman. TV ratings on SD are consistent. PPVs are selling out quick in advance. So yeah what you said is not true at all.

· KAMEHAMEHA!
33,837 Posts
Same, but I haven't dealt with the shows or Roman Reigns since 2015 so it ain't a problem and saves me hours more a week to workout or write. So it's probably a net positive.

· Registered
8,543 Posts
If Rock isn’t showing up then I’m nervous that Roman will be champion until the Raw after Mania 40.

Rock was never wasting his time at WM39 with the big one next year lol.

I quite enjoy The Bloodline and would like them to stick around for a lot longer, but Roman needs to drop the belts soon.
Yeah, like he wasted his time at WM28 and 29 instead of 30.

· None. More. Hated.
Out The Curtain, Lights Go Up, I'm Home..
17,786 Posts
I'm fine with it til Mania. I don't need another year of it. I don't see how anyone could realistically want that. They need to lose the gold at 39 and Hunter needs to establish his own era with his own shit. Like it or not, Bloodline is a Vince thing.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts