Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting really annoyed with the bloodline and there cheating....its literally the same stuff every single week and roman cheating in every ppv match. It's so predictable and I think its just cheating paying customers because there's no surprises anymore...highly considering in cancelling my wwe account because I feel cheated. If I wanted to know what was gonna happen I may aswell watch reruns of old matches because there all the same but different opponents...we need different tag team champions and world champion because it's just a joke now.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Fiend needs to fuck them all up. That would make me wet.
We defo need another champion because it's just shit now abd every show is predictable, I want there to be a ladder match for both titles with seth rolling and both to grab a belt cos that will separate them and they won't be
The Fiend needs to fuck them all up. That would make me wet.
We defo need another champion cos I'm bored shitless wi same ending every week, we need to have a ladder match with seth Rollins and would be good if both of them grabbed a belt each and then that would separate them and we won't have an undisputed champion again cos this is utter shit

· Registered
6,423 Posts
Once again, people think most people agree with their echo chamber opinions, when the reality is quite different.

Reactions: Charzhino

· Registered
953 Posts
I'm getting really annoyed with the bloodline and there cheating....its literally the same stuff every single week and roman cheating in every ppv match. It's so predictable and I think its just cheating paying customers because there's no surprises anymore...highly considering in cancelling my wwe account because I feel cheated. If I wanted to know what was gonna happen I may aswell watch reruns of old matches because there all the same but different opponents...we need different tag team champions and world champion because it's just a joke now.
I mean how do you think Rick flair. Hulk Hogan and 90% of champions worked before the ae introduced crash TV and threw belts around crazy?

· Sassy Southern
Bless Your Heart
8,851 Posts
One day The Bloodline wont be a thing and nothing interesting will be happening in its place. So just wait. Eventually you will get your wish.

· Registered
9,175 Posts
That’s the logical end state for fans of a heat promotion with a long term rule breaking champion with a faction. Fans of the NWA were conditioned to look to the backstage area for the inevitable Horsemen run in whenever Ric Flair was on the ropes. Fans in WCW were conditioned to look to the ramp and watch for the inevitable nWo run-in when Hollywood Hogan was in trouble. And now fans are conditioned to look for the Bloodline to run interference for Roman whenever he is in trouble.

And since WWE is so insulated from Direct to Consumer impacts, they could easily go another year with this.

· Registered
2,324 Posts
One day The Bloodline wont be a thing and nothing interesting will be happening in its place. So just wait. Eventually you will get your wish.
They really need to wrap this up by Wrestlemania, or maybe Backlash. I'm all right hanging in there with it until then. After that, Roman needs to take a nice vacation. The Usos will still be around, so I'm not sure the Bloodline won't stay around in some form or other for a long time yet. They just need to dial back their dominance some, give someone else a chance. Right now they're tying up all the major belts, or close to it.

· Registered
3,277 Posts
HHH is in charge of creative now, so I'm a little more optimistic now. But yea once this big storyline ends it could hurt the product a lot if they don't start building up another big story. The Bloodline for all its flaws still feels important and gives a sense of purpose to the overall product. The last time WWE had a big storyline like this was Daniel Bryan vs the Authority.

· Baby It's Violence
12,594 Posts
I enjoy it for the most part still, but it does feel like they were stalling to wait for Mania now and whatever the Rock's plan was. I think Roman's reign in particular needs to end at Mania and then the whole Bloodline needs to go into a post-championship story where maybe it implodes or Roman goes nuts or something.

But I feel like if Rock was completely out of the picture, you could have had Drew win at that huge UK PPV and it would have actually worked.

· Premium Member
3,377 Posts
If Rock isn’t showing up then I’m nervous that Roman will be champion until the Raw after Mania 40.

Rock was never wasting his time at WM39 with the big one next year lol.

I quite enjoy The Bloodline and would like them to stick around for a lot longer, but Roman needs to drop the belts soon.

· Registered
3,277 Posts
Triple H is stupid in creative and cant do anything right.

They should of just ended it last year with Brock beating Roman, then have Drew take the title at Clash at the Castle he was supposed to do.
Brock beating Roman would have made this whole run pointless. Lesnar already made Roman his bitch for the majority of his career, so what would have been the purpose in that?

· Registered
3,659 Posts
It hasn't ever been good. They aren't the best workers, they aren't the best talkers, Roman's a 'draw' but when you crush everyone else on the roster for a decade, who else is going to be. The stories aren't serious, the title reigns have killed the ratings, but there's no one else to carry the show. That's why Cody needs the belt as soon as possible. He's potentially the next face for two or three years until Bron is ready.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts