Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
Hey, ESPN didn't shit on pro wrestling for once.

Go figure.

If anything, it would have been an ideal time to do so. The Von Erichs were victims of an unregulated time in wrestling [80s/90s] with a family of kids who were allowed to do anything they wanted because they were seen as gods in their hometown.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
If anything, it would have been an ideal time to do so. The Von Erichs were victims of an unregulated time in wrestling [80s/90s] with a family of kids who were allowed to do anything they wanted because they were seen as gods in their hometown.
I was shocked that they didn't go that route to be honest. I'll admit that getting Bill Apter for the piece was cool. Didn't think ESPN had the journalistic fortitude to go that deep and get someone behind the scenes as embedded in pro wrestling as Apter.

·
Premium Member
15,706 Posts
Didn't Kerry's daughter wrestle in TNA for a while? I wonder if she is still wrestling.

and it said that Kevin's sons are getting into the business. I wonder where they wrestle.
Lacey Von Erich. Last thing I've heard of her was she was in a custody battle over her son and retired. I think she just models now.

Kevin's sons made 2 appearances in TNA, at Slammiversary and at one of the future One Night Only shows.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.