Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Fat bitches talk too damn much!

Just because you'll never get a decent dick don't mean cock block your skinnier hotter friend

Just because you're a fat ass doesn't mean you have to get all the attention, being all loud an shit no one cares! Shut your fat fucking mouth!

Oh, that's right you can't because if you could you wouldn't be so fat and depressed!

I'm having a private convo with my friend, fat bitch, mind your own damn business!

Nooooo, I'm a fat bitch so I have shout out loud what your saying to the whole fucking class even though what you shouted out was completely wrong!

Go to the gym, so you won't be a bitch to everyone cause your so fat
Or go eat something and STFU

End Rant​

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
:sad: Your not fat are you?
Nope.

Why do you ask? Only fat people would have a problem with this terrible thread?

Brek, I'm sure this one will be closed as well. :p

·
Administrator
59,175 Posts
Pyro's rant was closed because the last 7-10 pages were nothing but posts of pictures.

Yeah, fat girls don't have much of a reason to have an attitude. Most of them have huge attitudes. I do like the friendly ones though.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
Hey, I'm just sayin Fat AND a bitch is a major turn off
How about trying to say it in at least a semi-entertaining way? Or is that what you actually tried to do? Because if that's what you tried, it failed miserably.

·
In the Heat of the Moment
33,794 Posts
Pyro's rant was closed because the last 7-10 pages were nothing but posts of pictures.

Yeah, fat girls don't have much of a reason to have an attitude. Most of them have huge attitudes. I do like the friendly ones though.

I guess I'm partially responsible for its demise then. :argh:

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Finally some contribution......

Yes the fat nice ones are lovely, I know a few of them

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How about trying to say it in at least a semi-entertaining way? Or is that what you actually tried to do? Because if that's what you tried, it failed miserably.
Not much of a typer so I can't really express how I feel unless I'm talking to you face to face

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Why are big girls being singled out? Skinny girls, large girls, the weight normally has no effect on a person's personality. A bitch is a bitch, no matter if they are a size 2 or a size 20.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
I saw this scenario on the Jersey Shore in season one with the 'hippo' that hit Snooks.

·
40,796 Posts
Why are big girls being singled out? Skinny girls, large girls, the weight normally has no effect on a person's personality. A bitch is a bitch, no matter if they are a size 2 or a size 20.
This is way too reasonable and makes too much sense for rants Ashley.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts