Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bishoff walks out and say here is the new champion Basita. In the promo HHH walks out saying he wants a shot same for Orton and Kane. Bishoff books to matches later on Raw and the winners will go head to head at the end.
Kane vs Orton & HHH vs Basita.

Benoit & Jerico vs Edge & Christian winner Edge who pins Benoit who was hit with a chair by Jerico by mistake.

Shelton vs Maven winner Shelton.

Backstage - Benoit & Jerico having words.

Kane vs Randy Orton will Kane (clean win)

Piper makes a shocking return for one more Pipers pit on Raw guest HBK. They get into it about who was the man and who is the man today. Ends up with Hassan coming out who takes a beating from both and then Piper gets the superkick from HBK.

HHH vs Basita - Bishoff walks out and says this match needs a special ref Austin walks out. HHH wins when Flair helps in a big way.
Austin gives HHH a stunner when the match is over.

Rhyno beat Tajiri (ECW hardcore match)

MAIN EVENT KANE VS HHH. Kane Flair turns on HHH giving Kane the win who got the title once again for the 2nd time since 1998. Lights go out and Undertaker is in the ring then the lights go again.

JIM Ross - King whats going on
The King - My god JR whats going on.

Show ends in with many questions.

·
Banned
333 Posts
Way to short and nowhere near enough detail. Have a look at some of the more experienced writers feds and you might get an idea of how to go about it.

Backstage - Benoit & Jerico having words.
That is a classic example of what I am talking about, instead of writing Jericho and Benoit are talking backstage tell us what about. I had no idea what you were trying to put across. Just take all the feedback you get and use it and I'm sure you will improve.

·
Banned
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im sure you could relate to what Benoit & Jerico are talking about because Y2J did hit Benoit with a chair by mistake.

·
hello
19,588 Posts
Yo man you need to learn how to write out a show so read these shows, they are the best ones around at the moment- WWE by Icecoldkilla and Randyorton 24, TWA, WIWA, WWE: Afterlife, WWE: Breakdown and Grendills BTB forgot name!

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
WWE Raw

Negatives
-WAY too short.
-Little detail.
-Not typing names out in full.
-No bold or underlining.
-Why were Kane and Triple H in two matches?
-No commentary.
-No commercials.

Positives
-Ric Flair turning on Triple H.

You have the right ideas for feuds, but you need to write in some detail in what people are saying, and what Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler are telling the fans.

A-Dust

1 - 7 of 7 Posts