Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think that kind of a thing would've happend to everyone.
Just when a show/ppv is going great for you something ruins it for you and vice versa.
These are mine:

Ruined the ppv:

1) WM28 i just finished watching an instant classic b/w triple h and undertaker and wwe just ruined it for me to have rock go over cena.(which left me with amazement and shock)

2) Noc '13 yes i was enjoying it the axel/kofi and rvd/del rio matches were great and for some reason noc had a classic feel to it but bryan winning it pissed me of.

Making it great for me

1) WM29 the end of it
2) Rumble '08 the ppv was just lame for me until cena came to the rescue to a mark out moment.
3) Rumble '13 again the same reason as the previous one.
So now tell me your's....

·
Registered
835 Posts
Re: Shows/ppvs going good/bad for you but something changed it to make you happy/sad?

New years resolution 06 was a let down with cena winning (I wanted masters or angle) then Edge cashed in and it was brilliant...

·
Registered
401 Posts
Re: Shows/ppvs going good/bad for you but something changed it to make you happy/sad?

I posted a similar response to this, the night it happened;

SummerSlam 2013 had both a happy/sad moment with the finish to the Title match.

I felt like a little kid again as Bryan beat Cena, genuinely delighted that WWE had allowed this to happen, suggesting that sense had finally prevailed, and so very pleased for Bryan.

Then....Orton arrived, that bastard, as a wrestler I enjoy watching as a heel, I am generally pleased to have the badass viper back. But right in the moment of his cash-in, I was 11 yrs old again, hating on HHH (this time for different reasons), I was properly back there feeling pure hatred for Orton for doing this to Daniel Bryan. I felt cheated. And it felt great actually. To feel those emotions about wrestling again was truly great.

So it was both a literal good/bad moment, but also a pure good moment for me, because I felt an emotional attachement to the product, that I had not had since I became a 'smark' years ago.

Good work WWE.

ps - the last time that happened was when NEXUS invaded!

·
Registered
2,822 Posts

I was having a good time watching Over The Edge 1999. Then Owen Hart fell from the ceiling and I didn't care about seeing a bunch of guys in tights fake fight anymore that night.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts