Wrestling Forum banner

ShowKane?

3945 40
Who wants to see them back together? I was REALLY hoping they'd win the titles and at one point thought they'd win, but it made more sense to put Slater and Gabriel over.

But aside from that, who wants these guys back as a tag team. They were awesome 5-6 years ago and would be a monumental addition to the tag team division.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· The Winds of Change
5,629 Posts
I think they could add some depth to the tag team division. I'm just still trying to reprocess the fact that Kane is a face again now and everything with Taker will not be acknowledged. Lol.

But yes, big men teams always are cool in the tag division and these are two "main eventers" that aren't doing shit else right now.

· Old School
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think they could add some depth to the tag team division. I'm just still trying to reprocess the fact that Kane is a face again now and everything with Taker will not be acknowledged. Lol.

But yes, big men teams always are cool in the tag division and these are two "main eventers" that aren't doing shit else right now.
That's why I'm so excited for the team. They're just guys that are putting others over and getting into small, meaningless feuds. They should just run the tag division.

Win the titles, feud with Corre/Nexus/other teams. Trade the belts back and forth and put a few guys over in the process. Everybody wins and I mean everybody.

· Registered
865 Posts
Tag team division needs credibility - this tag will go a long way to providing some, but a lot more still needs to be done.

· Registered
5,458 Posts
I'd like to see them team for an extended period of time just for the rub a couple of young guys would get by beating them. Maybe feud with The Corre for a few months, take the belts off them and have a strong run for 3 or 4 months, then drop the straps to a group like Nexus (assuming there's still a variation of it) around in late Summer/early Fall. They aren't doing anything else right now so why not?

· Premium Member
46,595 Posts
Honestly, I feel like we've been down this road already and it wasn't that spectacular the first time. Its not going to make me care about the Tag Division or Kane & Big Show as talents.

· Registered
5,515 Posts
are you kidding me? Big show and Kane are absolutely awful wrestlers. To put the tag belts on them would be stupid, there is just no point.

It's like big show just gets thrown with wrestlers for the sake of it for tag teams, jericho and miz and now kane. It's stupid, if you want to elevate the tag belts have REAL tag teams who can actually wrestle fight it out week after week. Big show and kane won't have great matches, they will actually make me turn off the tv when they come on.

· Read Only
11,558 Posts
Sure, I'm on board with this idea.

They aren't going to have 5-star matches, but considering the fact that the tag team division right now consists of The Usos, Gabriel-Slater and Ryder-Primo, having Show and Kane together would definitely make the tag titles seem a little bit more important.

I just hope "You complete me" doesn't become a catchphrase.

· Registered
562 Posts
Big Show keeps getting screwed over so I think it's time he gets a proper push where he actually wins something without being teamed up against by 3+ individuals. He and Kane looked like a cohesive unit I think, so yeah, keep them together!

· Banned
18,342 Posts
Yeah, it would be nice to see them back together.

· Registered
866 Posts
I dunno, only if they are not squashing every tag team in sight.

The tag division is on it's last legs but it does seem like they want to get it back on the go at least a little. Since Corre won the titles they've seemed more relevant (not saying much, but they where just props that Hart Dynasty carried around until they made their way down to Santinozlov and then to the Corre). As right now Corre seems to be about the tag titles, they have defended it a lot and seem to be fervently holding on to it. Corre should keep them for a long time just have teams come at them and be thwarted until the end.

I think Show/Kane should be kept as a tag team just to keep Show from singles matches with are all terrible as u can't do anything but let him squash the talent, I mean what can an average sized wrestler do when most his moves involve lifting in some fashion and Show is too large to lift.

· Registered
3,509 Posts
they would put over alot of young teams, which improves the division, just like they put over Gabriel and Slater on SD.

· Registered
792 Posts
are you kidding me? Big show and Kane are absolutely awful wrestlers. To put the tag belts on them would be stupid, there is just no point.

It's like big show just gets thrown with wrestlers for the sake of it for tag teams, jericho and miz and now kane. It's stupid, if you want to elevate the tag belts have REAL tag teams who can actually wrestle fight it out week after week. Big show and kane won't have great matches, they will actually make me turn off the tv when they come on.
easy there big guy..

Kane and Big Show are two of the top names in the business and would generate much more excitement in the tag division than now.

· Registered
5,458 Posts
It looks as though Show and Kane will be working together for the time being since their combined music was brought back tonight on RAW. I don't know how long it will last but I wouldn't mind seeing them work programs with a few of these young heel teams.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.