Wrestling Forum banner

Shouldn't Vince change the name to SportsEntertainmentMania?

3832 Views 69 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  Amber B
Wrestling is a dirty word I thought
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

· Registered
4,806 Posts
Sports Entertainia would sound better.

Reactions: CharlieSheen

· Banned
18,124 Posts
Get over it people.

· Banned
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So you're saying the thread isn't witty?
If I thought 'SportsEntertainmentMania' was witty I'd be a moronic dick head. I was merely pointing out that Vince lashes out at random publications for calling it a wrestling company while the #1 WWE event is coined Wrestlemania. The hypocrisy amuses me.

I fully expected these sorts of reactions from the 'cool regs' though. Being a dick head earns you cool points in everyones book on this forum

edit: Prime example of what I was talking about in the post above this one. The stick shoved up this boards collective ass is hilarious

· Registered
364 Posts
If I thought 'SportsEntertainmentMania' was witty I'd be a moronic dick head. I was merely pointing out that Vince lashes out at random publications for calling it a wrestling company while the #1 WWE event is coined Wrestlemania. The hypocrisy amuses me.

I fully expected these sorts of reactions from the 'cool regs' though. Being a dick head earns you cool points in everyones book on this forum

edit: Prime example of what I was talking about in the post above this one. The stick shoved up this boards collective ass is hilarious
The forum isn't retarded because of the reaction to threads like this. The forum is retarded because of the creation of threads like this.

· Banned
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The forum isn't retarded because of the reaction to threads like this. The forum is retarded because of the creation of threads like this.
Typical lame ass comeback. Nobody forced you to come into this thread and make two posts, brainiac. If you don't like it, don't respond, and if enough people don't like it, guess what? It will slide off the first page and fade into oblivion.

· Celestial Messiah
38,520 Posts
Jr Mods, is there anything more pathetic in all of the Internet? Dear god get a life
The phrase 'get a life' has never been as significant as when one member of an internet wrestling forum told it to another member of an internet wrestling forum.

Instead of resorting to cheap shots at me I would like a geniune answer. Did you think the remark you wanted to make was important, or funny enough, to warrant its own thread?

· Banned
18,124 Posts
I don't get it, I thought wrestling IS entertainment, sports in general = entertainment. Vince should call this SITCOM, hell yeah!

· Banned
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The phrase 'get a life' has never been as significant as when one member of an internet wrestling forum told it to another member of an internet wrestling forum.

Instead of resorting to cheap shots at me I would like a geniune answer. Did you think the remark you wanted to make was important, or funny enough, to warrant its own thread?
I don't put much stock into 'thread worthy' vs 'not thread worthy' because quite frankly my dear, I don't give a flying fuck. The Internet and this forum aren't going to run out of memory space, so what difference does it make if there is this thread or no? if you don't find the subject matter to be worth your time (thus: not thread worthy) why in the hell are you posting so much in the thread?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.