Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Nikki I believe is the heel. They did this already on ECW though and it flopped.

When Bree made her debut on Smackdown, i'll admit that I was interested but after awhile it became obvious.

Who is WWE fooling though? The Bellas aren't Pros and they are only on NXT to job out. The Bellas aren't wrestlers and they are only still in the WWE to be a valet to the guest hosts, which I feel bad for the guest hosts sometimes.

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
I take The Bellas for what they are - eye candy. They are both gorgeous and the switch out wins are entertaining, especially for the live crowd. Diva's matches are piss breaks anyway, so I guess it really doesnt matter.

·
Your either NEXUS or Your AGAINST us....
250 Posts
I take The Bellas for what they are - eye candy. They are both gorgeous and the switch out wins are entertaining, especially for the live crowd. Diva's matches are piss breaks anyway, so I guess it really doesnt matter.
totally agree with this, WWE's Divas division is merely hot girls fighting in ridicolous costumes, with the exception of Beth and Natalya, the womens division is purely a PISS BREAK.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.