Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Their characters are annoying as fuck, they cheat to win with that switch stuff, and they whore around with all of the guest hosts and/or guests, legends, etc. Wouldn't characters like those be much better suited for a heel role?

Plus they've got an arrogant bitchy vibe about them, I think they were laughing at Sheamus once backstage when he lost a match or something in some random segment lol

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Heels, or unemployed.

In all honesty they're only faces because they're "hot twins". It's a fucked up situation that sends a very negative message to WWE's young audience. That and they're just terrible.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
One of them is actually turning heel on NXT right now. She's starting to do some dirty cheating to win and the other Bella is pissed off.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
^ I tend to think more and more that what happens on NXT is not canon to the rest of the company's storylines, given that 7 people watch it.

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,907 Posts
They "Cheat2 Win", they are hispanic, so why are they face, the same reason Eddie was...cause the fans cheer.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
^ I tend to think more and more that what happens on NXT is not canon to the rest of the company's storylines, given that 7 people watch it.
Yep, I get that feeling too. Even Josh has pointed out that the storyline doesn't even make any sense.
I'm one of those 7 viewers btw, it's easily the funniest comedy in all of televsion.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Nikki Bella actually was a heel when she was a valet for Miz and Morrison. I don't see the point of them both turning heel anyway, there is already enough number of heel divas in the roster.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nikki Bella actually was a heel when she was a valet for Miz and Morrison. I don't see the point of them both turning heel anyway, there is already enough number of heel divas in the roster.
WHAT?

There are only TWO active (or real) heels on the diva roster, Layla and Michelle. Alicia is jobbing on Superstars. Maryse is valeting Ted. Jillian is now a trainer in FCW. Tamina is flip-flopping.

So that leaves Gail, Melina, Nattie, Eve, The Bellas, Kelly Kelly, Rosa (anothing flip-flopping wishy-washer), Beth (for now) and Tiffany (if she ever comes back) who are all faces.

How is that enough heel divas?

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
They "Cheat2 Win", they are hispanic, so why are they face, the same reason Eddie was...cause the fans cheer.
The Global climate was thrown into chaos today after the Earth suddenly shifted in its orbit. The cause of this was quickly traced to a post on a wrestling forum in which The Bella Twins were compared to the legendary Eddie Guerrero which had him spinning in his grave.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
WHAT?

There are only TWO active (or real) heels on the diva roster, Layla and Michelle. Alicia is jobbing on Superstars. Maryse is valeting Ted. Jillian is now a trainer in FCW. Tamina is flip-flopping.

So that leaves Gail, Melina, Nattie, Eve, The Bellas, Kelly Kelly, Rosa (anothing flip-flopping wishy-washer), Beth (for now) and Tiffany (if she ever comes back) who are all faces.

How is that enough heel divas?
Those number are enough because Divas generally don't get a lot of air time on both brands. They usually only get one match and WWE seem only keen on using Laycool as the only heels featured on the main shows consistently every week. Maryse isn't a valet full time anyway, she still wrestles every now and then. And also you have to consider that The Bellas have to be face if they accompany the guest hosts who are mostly acting 'nice'.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I don't see why Brie has a problem with Nikki cheating in their matches. It's the only reason they've won over the past 2 years.

·
Legend
1,715 Posts
They shouldn't be heels. They shouldn't be faces either. All in all, they shouldn't be wrestlers.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Yeah, they seem to be doing some kind of "good twin/evil twin" thing with them on NXT, but like someone already said... nothing on NXT really matters.

Maybe they are just experimenting with it and using NXT as the basis?

I actually like the new "evil" Nikki, it makes their gimmick much more interesting. (Well really, the main reason I like her is because she beats the shit out of that Jan Brady impersonator AJ...)

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Nikki Bella has always been seen as the "evil" twin, even back like 18 months ago. WWE teased a heel turn, didn't really get anywhere.

The question should be Shouldn't the Bella Twins get the fuck off my tv?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts