Wrestling Forum banner

Should WWE sign more Mexican wrestlers and give the crowd what they want?

1473 Views 14 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Arya Dark
Eddie was one of the best if not the best wrestler ever in the WWE. His death moved many people to tears. After Eddie's rise Vince knew that he needed more Mexicans in the main event and pushed Rey. After Vince realizes the Mexican talent, he pushes Alberto to win the Royal Rumble! He will go on and beat Edge who isn't Mexican for the title at wrestlemania. The crowd clearly wants more Mexican wrestlers. The spanish announcer table spoke the truth. We need more Mexicans, Mistico is not enough Vince. Do not think we will be satisifed with just Mistico.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Banned
4,476 Posts
I don't think most of the audience divides their favorites by race. They just like whoever is good.
This. Most 6 year olds aren't racist.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Just because India wants Khali to be World Champion doesn't mean he should be... again.

· Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,845 Posts
Mistico as Sin Cara is the clear successor to Mysterio and WWE just made a Mexican guy a Royal Rumble winner and will give him a heavyweight championship win at the company's biggest PPV. I'd say Mexico is doing just fine for itself.

· Registered
13 Posts
Mistico as Sin Cara is the clear successor to Mysterio and WWE just made a Mexican guy a Royal Rumble winner and will give him a heavyweight championship win at the company's biggest PPV. I'd say Mexico is doing just fine for itself.
Mexicans support WWE the most, why do you think there is a spanish announcing table? And doing just fine? When we have Mexicans in the main event as much as white wrestlers rhen we are doing just fine.

Eddie got insane pops everywhere because he was a great wrestler. :rolleyes: This thread is fail.
Eddie gets the biggest pops in Mexico just like Austin gets the biggest pops from the white guys in Texas.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Eddie gets the biggest pops in Mexico just like Austin gets the biggest pops from the white guys in Texas.
I think by "white guys" you mean "legal American citizens."

Haha. You want to get racist? Go ahead.

· Registered
2,690 Posts
Mexicans support WWE the most, why do you think there is a spanish announcing table? And doing just fine? When we have Mexicans in the main event as much as white wrestlers rhen we are doing just fine.
Thing is, there are more white wrestlers than Mexican wrestlers, therefore there are more white wrestlers in the main event. It's like in the NBA... they have Yao Ming, but you don't see Asians arguing that the NBA needs an equal number of Asian basketball players.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think by "white guys" you mean "legal American citizens."

Haha. You want to get racist? Go ahead.
How did I get racist? Saying white people cheer for Austin isn't racist. Would you prefer for me to say people of european descent? You cannot ignore the truth that Eddie gets bigger cheers in Mexico and Yoshi Tatsu is loved in Japan just like Taijiri was. Are the Japanese racist for like Yoshi the most? Is WWE racist for hiring mostly white guys? No. It's just the truth and it's just business. But your comment was racist. Racist pig.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
How did I get racist? Saying white people cheer for Austin isn't racist. Would you prefer for me to say people of european descent? You cannot ignore the truth that Eddie gets bigger cheers in Mexico and Yoshi Tatsu is loved in Japan just like Taijiri was. Are the Japanese racist for like Yoshi the most? Is WWE racist for hiring mostly white guys? No. It's just the truth and it's just business. But your comment was racist. Racist pig.
Your posts of "Mexicans are taking over!!!1!" could be seen as racism. So, is it not racist if I say it's true?

· Premium Member
83,359 Posts
Since WWE isn't based in Mexico... no.

These threads based on race never go well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.